Attention All Footlocker Footaction Champs Employees You are about to be screwed!!!!

SO IT SEEMS LIKE MY OPERATION MIGHT BE TERMINATED...SMH

NO ITS NOT THERE ARE ALWAYS LOOP HOLES TO THINGS...NOTHING IS EVER FULL PROOF...IF MY CONNECT REACHES THEIR MAX WE MOVE ON TO THE NEXT ONE NO BIGGIE ONLY THING IS THAT PPL NEEDS TO BACK UP NOW WITH ASKING FOR A 30 FOR EVERY RELEASE...FOR EXAMPLE MY PPLS STORE GOT REORGANIZED AND THIS NEW PERSON WASN'T TRYING TO HEAR EMPLOYEES USING THEIR 30 TO BUY THE 3s THIS WEEKEND....LETS JUST SAY THEY'RE WERE A LOT OF SALTY PPL IN THAT STORE ON SATURDAY!

Spoiler [+]
BUT I STILL GOT MINE ON A 30 AND I DONT WORK THERE!

Originally Posted by RockDeep

From a corporate point of view let me ask you all a rhetorical question:

If your CEO or Boss or Employer or even FRIEND said if you found $5000 and you could keep half as a bonus you would turn stuff upside down finding it to get the $2500.

In Corporate America many bonuses are based on how much profit you make and how much in operating costs you save the company. CEOs are there to make money and cut operating costs and overhead .

If cutting back discounts can save the company $5 Million off the top and add $500K to a $1 Million to his bonus check... he's going to do it.

So would many of you. You cant always look at it from the Sneaker Enthusiast or Employer point of view. Step back and look at it from the Business point of view. It will make all the sense in the world.

A Discount isnt a benefit. Its a perk. Big difference. Footlocker could easily decrease the Discount from 40 to 30 to 10% to nothing and just do a commission base position and there would be older folks who work in Macys or other retailers that come in and gladly take the position.

Footlocker knows those discounts will help rid itself of product because most of their employees are young and put that money right back into company, so once they give you your paycheck you give it right back.

Smart Business.
Shut this thread down after Rock just stated this FACT..get outta with that BS organize protest crap OP

If your CEO or Boss or Employer or even FRIEND said if you found $5000 and you could keep half as a bonus you would turn stuff upside down finding it to get the $2500.

In Corporate America many bonuses are based on how much profit you make and how much in operating costs you save the company. CEOs are there to make money and cut operating costs and overhead .

If cutting back discounts can save the company $5 Million off the top and add $500K to a $1 Million to his bonus check... he's going to do it.

So would many of you. You cant always look at it from the Sneaker Enthusiast or Employer point of view. Step back and look at it from the Business point of view. It will make all the sense in the world.

A Discount isnt a benefit. Its a perk. Big difference. Footlocker could easily decrease the Discount from 40 to 30 to 10% to nothing and just do a commission base position and there would be older folks who work in Macys or other retailers that come in and gladly take the position.

Footlocker knows those discounts will help rid itself of product because most of their employees are young and put that money right back into company, so once they give you your paycheck you give it right back.

Smart Business.
Shut this thread down after Rock just stated this FACT..get outta with that BS organize protest crap OP

Originally Posted by air max 87

Smart Business.

hows the frauding business going forbes?

someone sounds mad they aint gonna be able to buy 1000 dollars worth of sneakers anymore
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

Smart Business.

hows the frauding business going forbes?

someone sounds mad they aint gonna be able to buy 1000 dollars worth of sneakers anymore
laugh.gif

Yeah... the same dudes who still try to go in .. stay behind the screen.

But business is good since you asked. Any others? Feel free to PM me. Dont hijack the thread.

AM.. send your Akrons.. Ill keep them too.

Yeah... the same dudes who still try to go in .. stay behind the screen.

But business is good since you asked. Any others? Feel free to PM me. Dont hijack the thread.

AM.. send your Akrons.. Ill keep them too.

One day you will look back and realize how immature and childish it looks to even think about protesting the employee discount on shoes.
How ever will you live without being able to buy 3 foamposites in a month? Is there anything I can do to ease the pain? Like someone mentioned earlier don't complain about $7 something an hour if $500/mo on shoes is too little. 

One day you will look back and realize how immature and childish it looks to even think about protesting the employee discount on shoes.
How ever will you live without being able to buy 3 foamposites in a month? Is there anything I can do to ease the pain? Like someone mentioned earlier don't complain about $7 something an hour if $500/mo on shoes is too little. 

Shocked this thread has grown this far...
@Flight..I wouldn't say childish...I would ridiculous that dudes is MAD they ONLY get to spend $500 a month on discounted kicks...again..a lot of you kids is hustlin backwards...

Shocked this thread has grown this far...
@Flight..I wouldn't say childish...I would ridiculous that dudes is MAD they ONLY get to spend $500 a month on discounted kicks...again..a lot of you kids is hustlin backwards...

Dudes at certain FTL's in NYC were tight about the discount card thing. They would give their old paystubs to their friends and let them go ham with it at different locations.

Dudes at certain FTL's in NYC were tight about the discount card thing. They would give their old paystubs to their friends and let them go ham with it at different locations.

YO!

I completely understand any corporation (any BUSINESS, for that matter) making necessary changes to maximize profits. However, I'm always concerned with whether or not those increased profits will trickle down to those persons at the lower level of said company. If not - the higher ups should them concern themselves with "loss prevention."

DF!!!

YO!

I completely understand any corporation (any BUSINESS, for that matter) making necessary changes to maximize profits. However, I'm always concerned with whether or not those increased profits will trickle down to those persons at the lower level of said company. If not - the higher ups should them concern themselves with "loss prevention."

DF!!!

Back
Top Bottom