ATTENTION G.O.D JEWELS....

I do know that he used to run heavy with some butch dikes...It was a couple of em' who used to rock the tapered fade, Fitteds, Streetwear...Real stand-up dudes.

Not like she was worth it...Ol' girl had an Earthworm Jim type body and looked like a young Junior Seau in the face.
Wow.....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

people from a distance can't tell who is who

tired.gif

Anyway, You can clear these up once and for all...
  1. Did you fly out on a Jet Blue flight from L.A. to Boston to see the bustdown (Lena) and did not hit?
  2. Did you used to send her boxes of streetwear?
  3. Were you not in a "relationship"?
  4. Did you also fly her out to L.A. from Boston?
  5. Didn't TRH go to your hood, Tear down the Leimert Park sign, Piss on it, And take pics?

ok........

1. If jetblue had black card membership I would have one.... how would I not hit??? check your inbox after you read this.
2. No.
3. She would say so, I would say we had fun when we saw each other.
4. No.
laugh.gif
I posted my address when all that went down. But once again Im onthe corner of Stocker Place & Leimert Blvd just incase anybody forgot.

all of this was explained in detail on "that other site" not to long ago, but yea I actually hit, its not serious... there are more.

funny thing is people come up to me daily and I've met alot of NT'ers and Im a chill dude. Things like this aint good for me but somethings just can't slide. I respect another n' as much as the next man but when bodies come up and family members missing and all that..... nah I cantdo it. Its too many people that know me and love me for me to let that go by. People die for less out here. I was about hit ol' girl and I guess he was madabout it but what could I do??? I never was like don't let all them dudes on NT smash
laugh.gif
. The next man has nothing to do with me. I play the game by the rules bro.Idono what else to tell yall.... seek guidance I guess.

Get money, Stay on top of your business, And make the best music possible. Y'all N's be safe this weekend.

as always.

i want the full to c'mon g o let em post it
and dom whats that "other site" officialy lost

damn Jewels, "Let's go", is a commodity like that?!....then the "should've saved themselves" track is gonna be like crude oil

damn man... u switch names too !%!#%* much...

I'm patiently awaiting this joint...

an I aint forgot about th collab... I just been kina burnt out for a minute doin so much %$*%...

ill prolly drop them vocals tommoro...

I got some beats for u too... ill get at u on aim tommoro or somethin...

The hell you tombout G ?

roll.gif

I thought y'all was just beefin' over Earthworm...
nah I wasn't.... n' said he was gon have me killed at a show and he was gon come to my hood blah blah blah, he even saidsomethin bout my sisters.
grin.gif

I aint have no choice....

but f' all that violence is bad for bizz so hit me if you wanna work on some music or somethin.

PEACE

damn dub how you get your hands on "lets go"
nerd.gif

cmon jewels I say you let us have "lets go"...once that transformers sample ends, than the beat drops...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
goes stupid hard.

Word? thats how Krunk get credited for all them throwaway joints i dun slid yall Go _'s

Let me get to the 100's..Yu aint eva seen a _' kick n push wit a uzi before

Back
Top Bottom