Attire for Department of Social Services Job

The Fresh Prince

formerly airsakuragi
Waddup OP you’ll be ok. Don’t know about those vans. Looks uncomfortable. What’s good with the plug. Been trying to get in state in Sac..

Waddup OP you’ll be ok. Don’t know about those vans. Looks uncomfortable. What’s good with the plug. Been trying to get in state in Sac..

I'm doing alright and thank you. All I did was fill out the application, specified that I had a sociology degree, and had good references (one of them worked for DSS as well a while back). I just hope I do a good job; I'm nervous.

da9fa827e7c2d3b2ba6c9fdc155dc410.jpg

I'm doing alright and thank you. All I did was fill out the application, specified that I had a sociology degree, and had good references (one of them worked for DSS as well a while back). I just hope I do a good job; I'm nervous.
GOV needs more sociology/behavioral science cats in their programs because we few in many these days. You’ll probably be around a lot of women especially in human services/adolescents. Be very careful with humor and don’t smash your colleagues. Wear some nice cologne too (don’t overspray).

Last edited:
Don’t let the

GOV needs more sociology/behavioral science cats in their programs because we few in many these days. You’ll probably be around a lot of women especially in human services/adolescents. Be very careful with humor and don’t smash your colleagues. Wear some nice cologne too (don’t overspray).

Understandable, I still hope to one day go to law school but for right now this is great. Thank you for the advice and don't worry I won't do that/overspray:wink:

State workers dress like bums so you should be fine.

This. Social work is hell. You're gonna have bigger fish to fry than selecting pants.

Congrats and good luck though. Noble gig, but it's probably gonna destroy any faith you have in humans when you see how they treat kids.

Just take whatever test you need to take for a given position and apply apply apply. If you can though I'd try finding a job elsewhere. Been with the state almost 3 years here in Sacramento and I have not enjoyed one day of it.

Be good at your job and it won't matter what you wear.

You think LeBron thinks about his dress code whilE working?

No.

Neither should you.

Bruh, 99.9% Business Casual is the answer. Even if it isn't, it is. Do we need to sticky this?!?

Back
Top Bottom