Attn: NT Homeowners, Who has a bidet in their home? VOL. No skidmarks

Whats good NT.

I am close on finalizing a deal on my first home. The property comes with two units. The main unit(where I will be living) is not livable. Once all papers havebeen signed, I will have to hire a contractor to renovate the main unit.

With that being said, I am very interested in installing a Bidet in the main bedroom bathroom. I'm tired of buying baby wipes, not cheap. I remember when Iwent to France(I was 15) we use to laugh when we saw bidets. However, now that I am older its no laughing matter
laugh.gif

If you own one, or know anyone that does, what are the pros and cons?

I am looking into installing an OG one*see below
200px-Bidet1_275.jpg

iace_1970_bidet.jpg

However, I noticed that on some you can install in a normal toilet, but the look reminds of me of a handicap type of toilet.
180px-Mfb2000details_96.gif

Bidet-on-toilet_307.jpg

Any ideas or suggestions?

peace

What interest rate did you get?? I just got approved for my first home loan as well, 5.5% seems kinda high to me.

They said it has to do with my debt-income ratio.
smh.gif

seems like it would make the boo boo splash all over the place. Just baby wipes and tp for me

Many women I have encountered need this....it will reduce the need for Anal bleaching down theline

We had a choice of having one in our apartment.
We chose not to because we barely used the one in our old house.
IMO it felt like a waste of water.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

seems like it would make the boo boo splash all over the place. Just baby wipes and tp for me

huh? You wipe first(like you normally would) and then rinse son.

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

What interest rate did you get?? I just got approved for my first home loan as well, 5.5% seems kinda high to me.

They said it has to do with my debt-income ratio.
smh.gif

4% (i'm in Cali)

What alot of people dont know is, Toilet paper creates microscopic tears which lets viruses and bacteria in the body. Which alsoexplains why its easier to catch AIDs through anal sex, as opposed to vaginal...

Bidets are better than Toilet Paper, but i think Enemas are better than bidets. With an enema you get much more out of you, and you feel lighter. your stomachwill flatten too.

Most people do enemas with lemon juice, cause lemon juice is a natural deodorizer, so when you pass gas it doesn't stink anymore

And co-sign with what TD Tha God said about Anal bleaching. Wiping Darkens the inside of your butt cheeks, because you are smearing it.

And, people need to stop using deodorant. that Darkens your armpits too, cause of the Aluminum in it. You should use lemons as deodorant.

I work in real estate and it's very uncommon to see bidets, even in $1m+ properties. If that's what you're into/want, go for it though.

Personally, I prefer baby wipes. Huggies Clean Team is my %%#+! Get it?

Originally Posted by YallKnoWutDisIz

What alot of people dont know is, Toilet paper creates microscopic tears which lets viruses and bacteria in the body. Which also explains why its easier to catch AIDs through anal sex, as opposed to vaginal...

Bidets are better than Toilet Paper, but i think Enemas are better than bidets. With an enema you get much more out of you, and you feel lighter. your stomach will flatten too.

Most people do enemas with lemon juice, cause lemon juice is a natural deodorizer, so when you pass gas it doesn't stink anymore

And co-sign with what TD Tha God said about Anal bleaching. Wiping Darkens the inside of your butt cheeks, because you are smearing it.

And, people need to stop using deodorant. that Darkens your armpits too, cause of the Aluminum in it. You should use lemons as deodorant.

Sorry mane, I cant mess with enemas.

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Enemas?!

Enames WITH lemon juice?!

Lemons instead of deodorant?!

You sir are outta your gah damn mind lol!!
I know it sounds crazy but it's true...

I remmeber a girl I used to mess with from college, here {()} didn't havea scent...
pimp.gif

She told m she douched with lemon juice and that's why..

It's the same concept with uyour booty...

Am I supposed to care that the inside of my butt cheeks are getting darker? I could understand if people saw that area regularly but no-one does - not even me.

Originally Posted by kdwallace

Am I supposed to care that the inside of my butt cheeks are getting darker? I could understand if people saw that area regularly but no-one does - not even me.
You don't like Getting your salad Tossed?
nerd.gif

Your girl is more likely to do it if the area looks clean. Brazilian Wax FTW
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kdwallace

You don't like Getting your salad Tossed?
nerd.gif

Your girl is more likely to do it if the area looks clean. Brazilian Wax FTW
pimp.gif

there you have it. anal licking is the only reason to have overly-complicated hygiene rituals.

I remmeber a girl I used to mess with from college, here {()} didn't have a scent...
pimp.gif

She told m she douched with lemon juice and that's why..
Dr. Christine Mauck of CONRAD did a study enrolling 48 sexually abstinent women volunteers. She
divided the women into four groups: those using 100% lime juice ("neat" juice with no water), 50% (half
water, half juice), 25% (one part juice, three parts water) and one group using plain water. Each group
inserted their assigned test fluid twice daily for six consecutive days during two menstrual cycles. In one
cycle, it was inserted via a douche and, in the other, via a modified tampon soaked in lime juice.

All the women were carefully checked for vaginal infections, irritation and other problems before and
after the study and were treated for any problems they had. The result showed that some women got small
but serious abrasions (injuries) in the walls of their vaginas after using 50% and 100% lime juice. The
women who used 25% juice or plain water didn't get these abrasions. So the juice had a dose-dependent
effect - meaning the likelihood of damage increases as the concentration of juice increases. Among the
women using 100% lime juice with no water, more than 65% experienced genital irritation, 50%
experienced deep epithelial abrasions and more than 70% reported experiencing pain.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom