Audi R8 or Lamborghini Gallardo?

Originally Posted by ddouble
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Now I'm not so sure...

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Originally Posted by JayFabulouz

Originally Posted by ToLiveandDieinNJ

Aren't the R8 and the Gallardo the same car?? Don't they share the same platform and power train?

Basically, thats the thing I am not understanding about this thread. Its like asking Pontiac G8 or Chevy Caprice?
I figured that was why OP made the thread, and Id take the Caprice anyday. Im lookin for a 96 Impala SS right now actually
Wasnt really the Caprice i was refering to, but its all good. I would love a 96 SS but i really dont need another 4DR RWD car in my life right now. AWD FTW!!!

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Originally Posted by JayFabulouz

Originally Posted by ToLiveandDieinNJ

Aren't the R8 and the Gallardo the same car?? Don't they share the same platform and power train?

Basically, thats the thing I am not understanding about this thread. Its like asking Pontiac G8 or Chevy Caprice?
I figured that was why OP made the thread, and Id take the Caprice anyday. Im lookin for a 96 Impala SS right now actually
Wasnt really the Caprice i was refering to, but its all good. I would love a 96 SS but i really dont need another 4DR RWD car in my life right now. AWD FTW!!!

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

AUDI=APPLE

its the new hipster thing to do

Well said. I couldnt quite put my finger on it, but that's what I was trying to put my finger on.
laugh.gif

Give me the Italian chick...

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

AUDI=APPLE

its the new hipster thing to do

Well said. I couldnt quite put my finger on it, but that's what I was trying to put my finger on.
laugh.gif

Give me the Italian chick...

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Isn't the Gallardo considered the "3 series" of Lamborghini?[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'll take the R8 [/color]

indifferent.gif
which makes the r8 what

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Isn't the Gallardo considered the "3 series" of Lamborghini?[/color]

indifferent.gif
which makes the r8 what

Originally Posted by RyanNYC

ill cop the r8 lambo is wack see them too much them joints like honda's when you be on the i95 south in florida

roll.gif
roll.gif
People go to school these days?

R8
pimp.gif

ill cop the r8 lambo is wack see them too much them joints like honda's when you be on the i95 south in florida

roll.gif
roll.gif

R8
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

indifferent.gif
which makes the r8 what
v6 accord

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

indifferent.gif
which makes the r8 what
v6 accord

Originally Posted by xilegacy

roll.gif
roll.gif

R8
pimp.gif

RFX45 wrote:

Use a period or a comma or something.

rofl.gif

Back
Top Bottom