Audi R8 or Lamborghini Gallardo?

Its not even close for me, R8. Gallardos are a dime a dozen in many parts of Miami. If I were to get either one of these cars it would be for stunting purposes.

Its not even close for me, R8. Gallardos are a dime a dozen in many parts of Miami. If I were to get either one of these cars it would be for stunting purposes.

Originally Posted by All Ready

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Imagine u pull up in the R8 wit ur chick,
I pull up in the Gallardo wit my chick,
U lean over and ask,
"Yo dog, whats the difference between my R8 & ur Lambo?"
"Like 30-50k beat it."
roll.gif

you must be one of those dudes who keeps the price tag on his skinny jeans

Someone didn't get the Range Rover (4.0 vs 4.6) reference 
grin.gif

U lean over and ask,
"Like 30-50k beat it."
roll.gif

grin.gif

I've driven both and the Audi is arguably the better car as it drives/rides nicer and surprisingly understeers less (and I drove the Balboni), albeit the Lamborghini looks better for sure (though I think the Audi's interior is nicer).

Here in LA, the Audi is rarer, everyone and their Lawyer has a Lamborghini
ohwell.gif

there you go miami and LA are 2 cities where stuntin is a habit, thanks guys.

I've driven both and the Audi is arguably the better car as it drives/rides nicer and surprisingly understeers less (and I drove the Balboni), albeit the Lamborghini looks better for sure (though I think the Audi's interior is nicer).

Here in LA, the Audi is rarer, everyone and their Lawyer has a Lamborghini
ohwell.gif

there you go miami and LA are 2 cities where stuntin is a habit, thanks guys.

I see more R8s than Gallardos down here around my way in Miami, without question. These have become almost as common as Bentleys.

I see more R8s than Gallardos down here around my way in Miami, without question. These have become almost as common as Bentleys.

I see more R8s than Gallardos down here around my way in Miami, without question.

Its not even close for me, R8. Gallardos are a dime a dozen in many parts of Miami.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I see more R8s than Gallardos down here around my way in Miami, without question.

Its not even close for me, R8. Gallardos are a dime a dozen in many parts of Miami.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I'm surprised everyone is choosing the R8
eek.gif

I love Audi and I hope I can get an A8 one day but if had to choose Lambo all day

I'm surprised everyone is choosing the R8
eek.gif

I love Audi and I hope I can get an A8 one day but if had to choose Lambo all day

Originally Posted by Al Audi

I live in Coral Gables and I see R8s daily. By school and on my commute. Gallardos are far less common at least in my experience. I see tons of Astons/Bentleys and a pretty solid amount of  Ferraris and R8s but not too many lambos.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

I live in Coral Gables and I see R8s daily. By school and on my commute. Gallardos are far less common at least in my experience. I see tons of Astons/Bentleys and a pretty solid amount of  Ferraris and R8s but not too many lambos.

Originally Posted by Jehul

U lean over and ask,
"Like 30-50k beat it."
roll.gif

grin.gif

Originally Posted by Jehul

U lean over and ask,
"Like 30-50k beat it."
roll.gif

grin.gif

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Originally Posted by Murray497

i was told by my family friend who owns a lambo "you get your enjoyment from driving it to and from the repair shop". I'll take the R8, along with Audi's engineering, service, and reliability.

laugh.gif

I can only speak from personal experience. my family has had three audis, and the service has been top-notch. i'd love for you to elaborate. 
i also think the car choice reflects the desired image of the driver. subtle elegance>fruity paint jobs.

Back
Top Bottom