AUGUST 2010 PICK UP THREAD.

Finally got my big stage aways. Half a size small, but still fits good

4892906924_b91c91bac2_z.jpg

Originally, I wanted my third pair to be a less conventional cw, but I couldn't resist the $55 price tag, so I gave in haha.
14k894m.jpg

Originally, I wanted my third pair to be a less conventional cw, but I couldn't resist the $55 price tag, so I gave in haha.
14k894m.jpg

Nice stuff everyone

Ray- Nice sir I'm gonna have to jump on picking up some Lunars man

2010s like everyone else (thanks to for the hookup you know who you are) and curruys came in the mail.

Nice stuff everyone

Ray- Nice sir I'm gonna have to jump on picking up some Lunars man

2010s like everyone else (thanks to for the hookup you know who you are) and curruys came in the mail.

Originally Posted by DJ KiSHi

Thanks ERS!  Did you get your set in PI?!  Or did you have to go through a reseller? 
frown.gif

So they are going to release this one?!  I like.
No reseller just kept in contact with one of the folks at Mindstyle who held a set since I wasn't going to attend Comic con. The monotone version is
pimp.gif
, will pick up that version as long as it's not a set again. 

Originally Posted by DJ KiSHi

Thanks ERS!  Did you get your set in PI?!  Or did you have to go through a reseller? 
frown.gif

So they are going to release this one?!  I like.
No reseller just kept in contact with one of the folks at Mindstyle who held a set since I wasn't going to attend Comic con. The monotone version is
pimp.gif
, will pick up that version as long as it's not a set again. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ you really about to switch boxes on them spacejams or are you just puttin that chetro pair on top of the '01 box?

^^ I actually like those foamposite AF1s...they need to make a low though.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ you really about to switch boxes on them spacejams or are you just puttin that chetro pair on top of the '01 box?

^^ I actually like those foamposite AF1s...they need to make a low though.

YO!

$180 for AF1 Foams? Hmmm... are they moving? I might need someone to ride out and cop for me.

nerd.gif

DF!!!

YO!

$180 for AF1 Foams? Hmmm... are they moving? I might need someone to ride out and cop for me.

nerd.gif

DF!!!

Picked up the bike off a buddy of mine. Got the cameras from yard sales for my collection. and I picked up a few pairs of Sup vans (WDYWT photos) via my

Back
Top Bottom