August Alsina said Will Smith told him he could smash Jada if he wanted to...

Nah F the respectability politics. Grown man slapping me on stage, he catching these hands. Especially in front of his wife.

Yeah Chris was in a literal lose/lose situation. He would have been in the right, but swinging on will on stage would have still probably destroyed his Hollywood career and for sure not hosting anything not on BET again

Will is clearly bigger and more athletic. I don’t fault the decision Chris made bc nobody knew what Will was on. Worse than getting slapped on tv is getting stomped out/mud drug. I know people saying sue but normal folks don’t put their self in harms way just bc they know they can sue.

I would probably become unhinged if that happened to me. Either Chris has extreme self control or he was in shock.

Isn't Rock on record saying he almost killed another kid who bullied him when they were young? Pretty sure he's said that incident is what has caused him to try to keep his anger in check at all costs as he's gotten older. He's also acknowledged he was in shock at what happened with Will.

Yeah this idea that Rock would get punished for defending himself is crazy. The backlash for not letting him host anything over that would be loud.

Isn't Rock on record saying he almost killed another kid who bullied him when they were young? Pretty sure he's said that incident is what has caused him to try to keep his anger in check at all costs as he's gotten older. He's also acknowledged he was in shock at what happened with Will.
That man is charming soft :lol:

We can look at Chris rock’s career for the last 20 years:

Those Adam Sandler & co movies ain’t enabling a ton of outside work for everyone else involved.. and fargo has been greatness outside of his season

Is this a Chris Rock hate thread now? Will stans are the Drake stans of the movie world. Your boy needs therapy, let it go lol

Is this a Chris Rock hate thread now? Will stans are the Drake stans of the movie world. Your boy needs therapy, let it go lol

Will movies been garbage too.. but with Hollywood going back to 80s and 90s movies for IP, will has that to fall back on

That ain’t an option for Chris rock

Back
Top Bottom