August Alsina said Will Smith told him he could smash Jada if he wanted to...

well if ur a conspiracy theorist
takes over the news
about a bunch of things going on right now
i mean this was on cnn for gods sake
Deflection from Will's bodyguard being Epsteins former bodyguard. Jada silly self almost had Maria Farmer, the first Epstein victim on her show till she found out they shared a connection. They all tied in. Will was on Epstein plane log too.

August saying it was some other worldly experience and she said it was an “entanglement” :rofl:
She did played them both man. That's a treacherous woman. Aug gotta hit her w/ a "entanglement though?” text. Entanglement is a wild disrespectful way to describe a relationship.

Deflection from Will's bodyguard being Epsteins former bodyguard. Jada silly self almost had Maria Farmer, the first Epstein victim on her show till she found out they shared a connection. They all tied in. Will was on Epstein plane log too.
tenor.gif

She did played them both man. That's a treacherous woman. Aug gotta hit her w/ a "entanglement though?” text. Entanglement is a wild disrespectful way to describe a relationship.
Not gonna lie. First thing I thought of when she said entanglement was a spider catching a bug in it's web.

As a person that's been on all 3 side of this type of situation...I got say, I respect Will and Jada for keeping it real. She could of denied all of it, but spilled the beans even though you can tell by her words she's still embarrassed about it.

gettyimages-800875612-2048x2048.jpg

[/QUOTE]

Her energy all the way different. Just look. From wanting to be seen and happy to "get your boo boo smelling lips off me"
37a3ff01-c750-4abf-9587-ee3064430677-AP_LA_Premiere_of__Aladdin__-_Red_Carpet.jpeg

[/QUOTE]
So....when Jada gonna say only reason I was cheating was because you kept wanting me to play in your booty and you loved role playing, but only ever wanted to be Ray from scary movie..

Back
Top Bottom