December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

shaneumad.jpg

Ziggler with that stand up & ground and pound!

Untitled.jpg

Untitled1.jpg

Yall trippin, WWE Underground is awesome. It's like Pit Fighter or Fighter's Club in WWE.

Yall happy watchin stuff in a crowdless arena. This is fine.

Also, Sasha is GOAT.

Some of those dudes getting murdered on Raw Underground could’ve been knockoff Undisputed Era members :rofl:

So after see Shane announcing it I legit switched to ESPN for the rest of the night. My boy text me i gotta watch the ending of raw and the last hour wasn’t bad at all.

Zelina and Seth been killing it since quarantine started and Raw Underground was the best thing in Raw 2020! Whoever came up with that idea is a genius! Y’all can leave those “dancers” out of the picture.

i saw that clip of the mysterious faction. they all looked about 5 feet or under and sounded like smurfs. I’m thinking its the undisputed era making their raw debut

aew signing cameron :lol:

nightmare sisters were looking nice as usual.

anna jay & tay conti :smokin

AEW signing Cameron was strictly an "All-Inclusive" move. Happy to see a Black woman get a job but what is the upside in signing HER?

Like Peep Game Peep Game said, she probably hasn't done much wrestling wise since she left WWE.

Can’t wait to hear the episode of Something to Wrestle with Bruce and Conrad when they talk about RAW Underground.

There may be multiple groups showing up in WWE soon. Wrestling Observer says the company’s plans for a new direction include “a return of the 90s mentality of factions.”

The location in the Northeast being discussed for SummerSlam is Atlantic City, according to Wrestling Observer.

***As always, take this with a tablespoon of vinegar***

AEW signing Cameron was strictly an "All-Inclusive" move. Happy to see a Black woman get a job but what is the upside in signing HER?

Like Peep Game Peep Game said, she probably hasn't done much wrestling wise since she left WWE.

The upside?..They've manage to snag another elite level talent away from WWE..Damn DC I'm surprised you didn't notice that right away..

Back
Top Bottom