December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

CM-Punk-Laughing-to-Himself.gif

I want to see another Brawl For All type competition.

Yoshi Tatsu washing sheamus for real was funny to hear about.

I liked raw underground. Just didn’t like the camera cuts but that’s wwe. Don’t understand what exactly wrestling “fans” want to see these days? 30 minutes in the Tokyo dome? Ya would complain about that too

I liked raw underground. Just didn’t like the camera cuts but that’s wwe. Don’t understand what exactly wrestling “fans” want to see these days? 30 minutes in the Tokyo dome? Ya would complain about that too

my goodness those camera cuts were so damn infuriating. Those fights lasted maybe 20 seconds or so yet they were like 15 camera cuts. I thought those segments were different and interesting other than that. I just wish there was some sort of bill to it instead of just randomly having the segments like that throughout the show, but that’s just a little nitpicking. If you really break it down, it actually makes no sense that MVP would want to have his guys fighting for free when his thing the whole time was about making money, but I’ll just take everything with a grain of paprika.

Underground was definitely something different. Need to chill with the camera cuts and “dancers”. Could potentially bring an interesting storyline depending on who this is meant to elevate.

Underground was definitely something different. Need to chill with the camera cuts and “dancers”. Could potentially bring an interesting storyline depending on who this is meant to elevate.

Those dancers were so damn uninspiring :rofl: You can’t try to have a fight club type atmosphere like that and play it safe with women that look totally uncomfortable. Could’ve just gotten random chicks on IG that don’t have a lot of followers

Can’t wait to see the tears of joy rolling down DC’s face when they debut the new Raw UndergroundAndPound title belt..

Back
Top Bottom