December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

"As God as my witness, he is broken in half!"

Watching HIAC '98 right now as today is the anniversary. I always forget the toss was right in the beginning.
Feel like they were so lucky Foley didn't land on the barricade or even in the damn front row :lol: .

At least he had something to land on to break his fall.

It’s that choke slam that gets me. Top of the cage on to that hard mat is a ridiculous bump.

3E73170E-F2CF-4CC2-AB6B-DA3BD27AA49F.gif
0EB4B4C6-10A6-4174-9E70-1FE421916A74.gif
EF87D435-150C-48DD-92A0-FFA60B14C6E7.gif

Top 5

1593438138694.gif

Thanks for that, "How Sasha and Bayley saved SD" video. Explained alot.

I can't wait for her series of matches with LO and Asuka. I think Sasha's love for Japanese wrestling with force her to make sure she is on top of her own game.

Not predicting MOTY though, that would be wild and crazy.

Finished up NXT and AEW from last week. Here are some of Toine's Thoughts™

NXT
- How woman of 1,000 gimmicks still has a job let alone is on TV every damn week is mind "bottling" to me.
- Big Mami Cool :blush: and Dark Dakota washed Great Value Aurora Jolie and that little girl
- D Fly D Fly is there any room on the the Dexter Lumis bandwagon? I'm quickly becoming a fan. :lol:
- I'm digging Santos Escobar so far.
-Keith Lee. :emoji_hugging: Trips needs to go all in and let him be the double champ. The only bad thing about it is like FFD at Mania a big payoff like that should happen in front of fans. :ohwell:

AEW:
- Adam Flamingo and his bootleg F5 ain't IT
- Twenty men waiting 30 seconds waiting for Luchasaurus to hit that SSP was the epitome of Lo Shirai
- Either Hager's wife is a PAWG or she was just wearing the **** outta that dress.
- Shida! :emoji_heart_eyes:
- Penelope was looking GOODT! too
- Sonny Kiss.
1593399478841.png
His voice threw me all the way off. :lol:
- Imagine pulling out all the stops to recruit Colt garbage *** Cabana to your "formidable" group. Couldn't be me
- Dr. Britt Baker has been gold as a heel. Her frenemy relationship with Schiavone is comedy.
- Lucha Bros :emoji_hugging:
- The Orange Cassidy/Chris Jericho segment was alright. Interested in seeing how the balance out his quirky gimmick with his wrestling.

Overall, both shows were "a'ight"

I wish Enzo was still around. As a manager or whatever.

Oozed charisma and was incredibly gifted on the mic.

I'll never forget going to a random Raw in Providence with my dad when Enzo and Big *** were on the main roster. He hadn't watched wrestling since I was a kid so he didn't know anybody. He was amazed by the reaction Enzo was able to get. Place was going nuts for him. Thought that he was the most entertaining part of the show.

Good news to report on my mom. She is cancer free as of her last checkup last Thursday!!!

I know there’s always the risk that it returns but hopefully that isn’t the case.

I genuinely appreciate the folks in here that checked up on things during all of this.

Case Case King of Trash Style King of Trash Style CleanestNdaCity CleanestNdaCity y’all the homies for constantly checking in I appreciate you guys more than you know.

Back
Top Bottom