August Wrestling Thread | AEW & NXT Tomorrow | R.I.P Kamala | JOTM Marty Janetty & Chris Jericho

ITO

formerly im that one
Joined Jan 20, 2008
Good news to report on my mom. She is cancer free as of her last checkup last Thursday!!!

I know there’s always the risk that it returns but hopefully that isn’t the case.

I genuinely appreciate the folks in here that checked up on things during all of this.

Case Case @King of Trash Style CleanestNdaCity CleanestNdaCity y’all the homies for constantly checking in I appreciate you guys more than you know.
Great to hear that. Congrats to her, keep pushing forward.

Joined Oct 10, 2005
Good news to report on my mom. She is cancer free as of her last checkup last Thursday!!!

I know there’s always the risk that it returns but hopefully that isn’t the case.

I genuinely appreciate the folks in here that checked up on things during all of this.

Case Case @King of Trash Style CleanestNdaCity CleanestNdaCity y’all the homies for constantly checking in I appreciate you guys more than you know.

Glad to hear :pimp:.

Joined Feb 24, 2009
Man someone please throw Low Ki up there as another JOTM.
With all his involvement on the NY indies recently I’m surprised he would say that.

Joined Feb 24, 2009

Congratulations. Times like this when we have to cherish our time with our loved ones. Prayers that she is done with this for good.

I hear TNA is hiring

formerly xxhu5sl1npnoyxx
Joined Sep 10, 2002

Great News to hear! Happy for you guys! Hopefully it never returns and you guys never gotta experience the stress of cancer ever again!

T0INE

formerly toine2983
Joined Dec 21, 2005

Good stuff man. :pimp:

Joined Sep 30, 2012

Man I’m so happy to hear that bruh and you’re more than welcome.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now