December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

:smh: @ Taking up for someone that has stabbed you in the back multiple times. You are a good Catholic man.

By the way, that "UFO that crashed" on your cable lines, was it "fixed" yet?

Oh wait, it was a truck? Drone? Space shuttle? I forget.

Last edited:

Widely regarded as one of the best "sprint" matches

This should hold you over until I can post some more

Thanks, sir.

I appreciate it. I also appreciate how you don't force-feed anyone into watching something like some dude who loves to insult people's intelligence on here.

Thanks, sir.

I appreciate it. I also appreciate how you don't force-feed anyone into watching something like some dude who loves to insult people's intelligence on here.

If my words feel like I am insulting your intelligence, you never respected your own intelligence from the jump.

If my words feel like I am insulting your intelligence, you never respected your own intelligence from the jump.

You insult everyone on here. You have constantly said it about folks who watch aew or wwe.

You feel superior because why? You spend more hours watching it?

That's fine if you watch alot but I'm.not going to sit here and allow you to continue thinking you're better than everyone else on here.

D deleted and you call ME ReRuns?????

Screenshot_20200730-202051.png

You insult everyone on here. You have constantly said it about folks who watch aew or wwe.

You feel superior because why? You spend more hours watching it?

That's fine if you watch alot but I'm.not going to sit here and allow you to continue thinking you're better than everyone else on here.

If you feel inferior that is your inner being speaking to you.

Not me.

Next story.

Back
Top Bottom