December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

maybe the better question is which canadian(s) do you not hold in high wrestling regard? Lol

Natalya name comes to mind first

Then samie sayin

I'm very high on loyalty so I would go

Bret
Edge
Owen

Bret
Owen
Jericho

Though I've always favored Owen over Bret, Bret was the better pure wrestler, and Jericho has been money at re-inventing himself.

maybe the better question is which canadian(s) do you not hold in high wrestling regard? Lol

Then samie sayin

RIP, but I never really cared for Jim Neidhart outside of the Hart Foundation. Same with Teddy Hart even though he's probably the first flippy **** spammer I can remember. I can add the Quebecers to that list too.

source.gif

careful with that. some people think she is one of the best wrestlers on the roster and is a top womans wrestler of the decade

Canadians I don’t hold in high regards Wrestling wise: Rougeau’s, Sami Zayn.

honorable mention: dynamite kid (I know he’s techically British, but he was in Stampede)

Only cause the WWE made sure of it

Ryder made the fatal mistake of getting himself over with minimal involvement from Vince, and that's a big no-no.

Got put in that garbage angle with Cena and Eve and made to look like a complete doofus.

Similar to RuRu when Rusev Day was poppin'.

Turned mans into a **** because he felt like Lana was too "GOODT" to be with him.

Lesson: Grab the brass ring but in doing so don't get yourself over without our help because there will be consequences.

Tried to do the same thing to #OurLegend D deleted danger style danger style but because he is #OurLegend he was able to overcome this.

Back
Top Bottom