December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

tumblr_on74s2rfEe1vr5yzco2_250.gif

The best Bella :pimp: :pimp:

1597207364685.png

1597207389528.png

1597207409108.png

1597207428275.png

1597207463481.png

1597207487774.png

1597207512628.png

302f8579db3b3c401c171a21d8572fc608fc7d0d.gifv

1996512decfdf6b36483d94e8a0e41024c42f530.gifv

f85613e0982cfed0328cf6521c24b6a15f9a150b.gifv

I mean, that depends on who you are. For those two, true.

I mean... does it?

If it’s apart of your gimmick, that’s one thing. Not having a ton of product knowledge with what is currently going on, The Fiend comes to mind. It’s entertaining (but I much preferred the cult leader Bray Wyatt). That is a special character that has puppets, altar egos, a play house, lighting affects, the works. But that theatric persona type aside. Current roster... Who stands out as needing it?

You have to do one of two things... make me care about you as a character or make me invest my time on me not being able to stand the heel that you are.

Because the traditional way of doing things is over looked so often, we lose that personal aspect. Everyone yells, so all the yelling just drowns each other out. That’s why someone like Bray is effective... he doesn’t yell. He talks softly at points and giggles. It’s different, I’m drawn in. (Cult leader I loved, cut some great promos but no one would lay dowhe actually needed it. - Cena, Taker, etc.)

Now let’s say Drew wasn’t being goofy, didn’t have that smile promo picture I saw (I hope that was fake), and he sat across from a threat. They have Michael Cole in the middle and have a legit conversation without the crowd, without the crap, they strip us down to nothing. (I’m aware there is no crowd currently). Make it intimate... Cole jabs him on things about him looking a little beat up, you have a fresh opponent, this and that. He comes to defend himself about how’s he’s a fighting champion. Will forever leave a lasting legacy. Bring up about how he was thrown out of this company. How he was beat up when he was wrestling his way back to the top. Man that’s some moving stuff. The you take a contender, could be anyone... say Lashley. (Again, I have no idea what he’s doing now and if he’s been good. Let’s pretend he is.) Lashley could fill that Mr. T in Rocky 3 role. Hungry, wants it more, training harder, better shape. Nothing is going to stop him to take what’s his. Along with that having a great back story. “You got thrown out, I chose to leave. I needed more.” Can go into winning titles, mma fights, etc.

You have now just built something that feels legitimate. You now have what could be a 3 to 6 month storyline. You don’t need all the horse **** to tell a story. You need a good story.

I could go on, but you get the point.

Last edited by a moderator:
According to Alvarez, the next RoH tapings "will be different than anything we’ve seen in pro wrestling".

***Take with a grain of salt***

lowest ratings WWE has ever seen. Hate that Sasha has to suffer beside that man
of course they did. that loser dolph ziggler main evented in wwe championship match, i turned the channel too. The Doubled Up Shawties bring the eyes. Eyelids closed after this GLORIOUS image. I know mine did:
Ed-pkD2WkAA6-uC.PNG

King of the Mountain Match (Rules):
1. All of the wrestlers start out as ineligible of winning the match.

2. In order to become eligible, a wrestler must score a pin or submit an opponent.

3. The opponent(s) that gets pinned or submits goes in the penalty box 2 minutes More than one wrestler can be in the cage.

4. Once eligible the competitor may retrieve the belt from the holder (in this match it's Jim Cornette) & hang it up.

It's essentially a "reverse" ladder match, & this is personally my favourite one:

noblekane noblekane Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee ihust1e ihust1e Peep Game Peep Game 6 Rings G.O.A.T. 6 Rings G.O.A.T.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican D deleted danger style danger style @ITO King of Trash Style King of Trash Style T0INE T0INE Peep Game Peep Game D Fly D Fly :

Who is your top 3 for "working" punches?..Who's your bottom 3 "working" punches?..Listening to a lot of Arn's pod and he's talked, briefly, a couple times about how important a simple "working" punch is..

Without looking anything up, Sid has some of the worst worked punches, especially for a guy his size. Jeff Jarrett surprisingly has good worked punches, but I can’t say if top 3, but his immediately stand out.

Back
Top Bottom