December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Good news to report on my mom. She is cancer free as of her last checkup last Thursday!!!

I know there’s always the risk that it returns but hopefully that isn’t the case.

I genuinely appreciate the folks in here that checked up on things during all of this.

Case Case King of Trash Style King of Trash Style CleanestNdaCity CleanestNdaCity y’all the homies for constantly checking in I appreciate you guys more than you know.

Happy for you and the fam :nthat:

Good news to report on my mom. She is cancer free as of her last checkup last Thursday!!!

I know there’s always the risk that it returns but hopefully that isn’t the case.

I genuinely appreciate the folks in here that checked up on things during all of this.

Case Case King of Trash Style King of Trash Style CleanestNdaCity CleanestNdaCity y’all the homies for constantly checking in I appreciate you guys more than you know.

Glad to hear it homie.

We go at it from time to time between me and you on here(even though I always win) but this is much bigger than that.

Happy to hear the news about your mom.

Last edited:
HP_Hero_930x525_seth-new-6.29.20.jpg

HP_Hero_930x525_aleister_6.29.20.jpg

Great to hear that. Congrats to her, keep pushing forward.

Glad to hear :pimp:.

Man someone please throw Low Ki up there as another JOTM.
With all his involvement on the NY indies recently I’m surprised he would say that.

Congratulations. Times like this when we have to cherish our time with our loved ones. Prayers that she is done with this for good.

Great News to hear! Happy for you guys! Hopefully it never returns and you guys never gotta experience the stress of cancer ever again!

Good stuff man. :pimp:

Man I’m so happy to hear that bruh and you’re more than welcome.

Back
Top Bottom