Aye NT what are you still doing up?

i see you cats in the PYP thread, I ent up goin to the club it was aight, but as soon as we got there this dude got hit in the head with a pool stick
laugh.gif
i was like
eek.gif
WOOP! dude was bleeding and all, he was aight just sittin on the pool table lookinsalty while dudes cleaned up him then he started dancing to try and look hard. You can tell he was hurt cuz he was off balance n *@%$, and oh yeah since thisis NT he had on the Lightning IV's. i dapped him up on the way out (nh).
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
what yall doing up go to bed.

Nada...just breathing. I just finished frying some chicken. I might smoke another blunt before I hit the sack.

^
laugh.gif
n No pics?
laugh.gif

Just finished watching Poker after Dark, Doyle Brunson defeated Phil Hellmuth with ease dude just had all the hands

Damn Rilla you fryin chicken dumb late nevm you in the midwest right? ehh still late
laugh.gif

Now Im
pimp.gif
Im out

smokin.gif

just chillin, my daughters sleeping so i dont have anything to do. tomorrow i'll be drunk.

i saw this dude at a party get a bottle cracked over his head. it was gushin, soaked his whole beater to the point where it was drippin off on the ground.once he sees the dude who hit him this dude proceeds to chase the dude who did it halfway around the block with his boys and beat dude who broke thebottles$%+%.
laugh.gif
meanwhile that caused everyone else to beat the people who owned thehouses$%+% cause it was their boy who broke the bottle. emo kids cant throw a party for nothin.
smh.gif

ayo

laugh.gif

Just got back from a nice little frat party, dancing with the snow bunnies and whatnot. Had the chance to bag an average-looking snowflake (shorty was makingout with her friend for me
eek.gif
) , but declined (wasn't remotely throwedwithout any liquor). So now I'm surfing NT for a little bit and will probably hit the sack (no 'mo) circa 3:30AM.

My shoulder injury forcing me to rest, no friday night partying for me. Since i can't keep my mind off things, I just started thinking.....thinking of somedeep stuff, especially about this one situation.

I like this girl right...and I think one of my long time friends/rivals has taken a liking to her too. Me and him and competing for #1 on the team this yearand now this...I unno what's gonna happen but I think it's worth losing a friendship for....this is all projected by the way. I gotta see how thingsworkout with her first...it seems her interest is geared a little bit towards me as of now, but he playin the suckup card and spending a lot more time withher.

playing madden 08
07 for me.

I swear I'd be the best GM in the NFL right now -- my
91a356f89391c5d34150465adaef455a7b855a3.gif
is so legitimate. Besides that, just finished a 16-3 season including a Super Bowl win on All-Madden.
pimp.gif

Y'all are so lucky I don't have PS2 online (does anybody even play PS2 anymore?) and 08.
laugh.gif

I was so damn tired earlier that I feel asleep around 9%*++ and woke up a lil while ago and now I can't go back to sleep even though I have to get up at5:30am. But how homie just gonna get hit in the head and still stay in the club? He just let the dude who hit him make it?

just finished a few boxes of franzia and n's is still arguing about some dumb#+@@ !#+* that happened last week....

Back
Top Bottom