Aye...What was your status in High School? Vol. Jock or Nerd

I kicked it with all the gangbangers but was still labeled as "the quiet one". And was also rather fresh
glasses.gif

During freshman and soph. year, people knew me as a smart kid and I think a lot of people hated me though because of the people I hung out with. Some of thedudes weren't the nicest dudes and I associated w/ them so people thought I was the same.

Junior and senior years, for whatever reasons those dudes didn't find me cool enough to hang out w/ anymore, so I guess I was just known as a smart kid.Like many other NTers I was voted best dressed.

So I'd say...nerd.

I guess I had the best of both worlds. I played ball so getting the girls wasn't a problem. But at the same time, i studied my *** off. Wanting to be anEngineer FTL
ohwell.gif

I couldn't read until the summer of 11th grade. Everybody knew I couldn't read so when it was my turn to read in class everybody would laugh before Ieven started. My lips even move when silent reading. It got so bad that the teacher would skip me when it was my turn.

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

I couldn't read until the summer of 11th grade. Everybody knew I couldn't read so when it was my turn to read in class everybody would laugh before I even started. My lips even move when silent reading. It got so bad that the teacher would skip me when it was my turn.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

I couldn't read until the summer of 11th grade. Everybody knew I couldn't read so when it was my turn to read in class everybody would laugh before I
even started. My lips even move when silent reading. It got so bad that the teacher would skip me when it was my turn.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

I was known as the dude with the huge +!%@
laugh.gif
. I know I'm not theonly one....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kuNASTY88

just an average schmuck
Pretty much me. Knew people, but only hung out with like 3. Gear was mid fresh. Fought with jocks and 5%'ers.

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

I went to a predominantly black and Hispanic high school.

Half nerd, half jock. Honors Student with a 3.85 GPA and active in Beta Club and FBLA. I was one of 9 Cum Laude graduates at my High School.

I was pretty much in between. Got along with everybody from the smart kids to the best/worst teachers to the not so smart students. Was voted most likely to get Crunk.

what school? You to keith.. What school & what year if it was in ATL

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMs

Never went to High School. Missed out on all the H.S. cuddy.
smh.gif

never? whats wrong with you? unless you got a good *!% reason like supporting a fam, you have no reason to skip education.

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

I couldn't read until the summer of 11th grade. Everybody knew I couldn't read so when it was my turn to read in class everybody would laugh before I
even started. My lips even move when silent reading. It got so bad that the teacher would skip me when it was my turn.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
I've been avoiding this thread because of all the self gassing I knew would go on but this comment had me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

dork. brown-noser of the class. 4.21gpa(weighted $%+# that just looked good on paper)
the one everyone hated.

Played ball, but I was not a jock. Grades were ok. So I would say normal dude that alot of people knew because I played ball.

Originally Posted by jdi23

Played ball, but I was not a jock. Grades were ok. So I would say normal dude that alot of people knew because I played ball.

pretty much sounds like me when I was in high school

Back
Top Bottom