ayo anyone see and 1 being sold at walmart now???

I never owned anything And1 but I knew TONS of cats that swore by the brand back in the late 90s early 00s. The ying yang shoes (tai chi I think?) were pretty dope, I remember seeing tons of colorways in the Footaction magazine and wanting a pair pretty bad.

StunnaMan... love that AVY.... It was a hot August night, Humid.... Hit tha store to get some OJ to ....

did you see these? cause i'd cop i don't care where they are sold..well, maybe i'd go try them on first :lol:

The brand has been sold a few times since it was last relevant 10 years ago....It is now exclusive only to Walmart as a downmarket economy brand....All of the original founders cashed out long ago...

Dudes better not front on And1 like it wasn't the truth in it's heydey. RIP.

The brand has been sold a few times since it was last relevant 10 years ago....It is now exclusive only to Walmart as a downmarket economy brand....All of the original founders cashed out long ago...
The founders are long gone, but one thing's for sure is Walmart ain't exclusive, just the cheaper product. I saw the Empire on the Facebook page and they're pretty dope- and not at Walmart.

269750_10151017525303813_712276476_n.jpg

There is a version of the Empire being sold at WalMart without the visible forefoot cushioning. The fit is WIDE, the cushion in the heel sucks and is almost non-existent, and the materials are WalMart cheap. As for the REAL Empire, it was one of my favorites of last year. I see them at Ross now for $22, all colors, so if you see them I would grab them for the price.

Once all the leftover stock is sold through from the previous licensee, the brand will eventually be only at Walmart and only be a super low end cheaper brand using materials like duke40 said above......everything will be made in lower end factories by the new licensee at a much lower price point.....

Once all the leftover stock is sold through from the previous licensee, the brand will eventually be only at Walmart and only be a super low end cheaper brand using materials like duke40 said above......everything will be made in lower end factories by the new licensee at a much lower price point.....
This is untrue my brotha, they will be at all price points from Low to High.  And1 is dedicated to all things basketball

And 1 is still cool in my book. Yep i noticed alot of and 1 apparel at wal mart lately. Ima have to start grabbing some And 1 shirts from there to play ball and chill out in.

I remember the Tai Chi mids, never will forget them simply because of all of the colorways that were available along with VC winning the 2000 dunk contest.

Those Empires are Dope! Never knew about those until now. if i see that exact same colorway ill have to purchase.

Hey BigLescobar - You seem to know a bit about the And 1 exclusive at Wal-mart, and I'm wondering if you can help me. For reasons I can't disclose, I'm looking to find out as much as I can about the current licensee's exclusive deal with Wal-mart. If you know anything about this deal - such as how committed Wal-mart is to the brand, Wal-mart's plans for the brand, how much in sales volume Wal-mart expects on the brand, etc. - this would be very appreciated.

Thanks!

Hey BigLescobar - You seem to know a bit about the And 1 exclusive at Wal-mart, and I'm wondering if you can help me. For reasons I can't disclose, I'm looking to find out as much as I can about the current licensee's exclusive deal with Wal-mart. If you know anything about this deal - such as how committed Wal-mart is to the brand, Wal-mart's plans for the brand, how much in sales volume Wal-mart expects on the brand, etc. - this would be very appreciated.

Thanks!

yo he doesnt know what he is talking about And1 is not becoming Walmart exclusive

Back
Top Bottom