ayo Elocin023 i was there at your prom night

Originally Posted by RetroJTino

Dawg, you got more than enough info wit their phone numbers and myspace pages. Sorry about your luck and all. But seriously, take that s*** to the police.

Originally Posted by SneakrKid

Originally Posted by d3772000

1. You got jumped before the meet up for that wack #@! trade.

2. Call the police Bro...are you serious? (gets jumped) aye I gotta go hit NT asap....come on man....

ea435b6be772960d9026e5015c474328cc4e421.pjpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I showed this pic to my girl and this is what she replied

"and YUCK, what the $+@% is up with this kid, he needs towork out"

I think you're lying..Where exactly were yall at in Ft. Worth..And what part of Arlington were they in?

Don't go Google some $%#@ either cuz i know DFW..

Sounds like the only thing NT could do is not deal with them on here, so they NT names would help. As for you getting jumped that always sucks, did you saythey got your boy?????/ Maybe that's called kidnapping and you should call 911!!!! Calling and threatening them, come on now. Do a reverse look up on theirnumber to get address to their home, then retaliate
devil.gif

Originally Posted by USABasketball08

I think you're lying..Where exactly were yall at in Ft. Worth..And what part of Arlington were they in?

Don't go Google some $%#@ either cuz i know DFW..
the east side, stop 6 soo wooop

Originally Posted by retrourfeet

Sounds like the only thing NT could do is not deal with them on here, so they NT names would help. As for you getting jumped that always sucks, did you say they got your boy?????/ Maybe that's called kidnapping and you should call 911!!!! Calling and threatening them, come on now. Do a reverse look up on their number to get address to their home, then retaliate
devil.gif

COBRA KAI

Originally Posted by iHate481

Sounds like the only thing NT could do is not deal with them on here, so they NT names would help. As for you getting jumped that always sucks, did you say they got your boy?????/ Maybe that's called kidnapping and you should call 911!!!! Calling and threatening them, come on now. Do a reverse look up on their number to get address to their home, then retaliate
devil.gif

COBRA KAI

Barack 0drama?

he in TX???

Originally Posted by USABasketball08

Originally Posted by iHate481

devil.gif

COBRA KAI

Barack 0drama?

he in TX???

NEGATIVE thats some1 else

Back
Top Bottom