AYO NT: Check Out My Blog; GET YOUR OWN

getyo.blogspot.com

me & my boy started it last year, and we're starting to pick up some steam.
Generally it's about fashion, music, sports or other miscellaneous stuff.
also check us out on myspace myspace.com/getyourownmyspace

also ... props to Gotty and other NTers with dope blogs. Definitely trying to take bits and pieces from you.

Oh, and we have a little clothing line at cafepress.com/getyo

Much respect.
pimp.gif

(if you have a blog, i can drop you into my links on the sidebar. networking at it's finest
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
)

You're not fashionable, you're not some industry insider, you're not famous, what do you really have to offer in the way of a blog? And don'tthose white girls fool you into thinking you've made it.

I'm bout to get my blog poppin. I'm going to talk mad @!@$ on it though. It's going to be a lot of @!@$ I'm going to say for shock value. Justto get more visitors and more advertising dollars.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I can see it now, Blog Money Baggz:Cause I talk @!@$ in my sleep...

Originally Posted by Frankie CALentino

You're not fashionable, you're not some industry insider, you're not famous, what do you really have to offer in the way of a blog? And don't those white girls fool you into thinking you've made it.

What're you talking about. Obviously you know nothing. This blog is standard for all things innovative

You're not fashionable, you're not some industry insider, you're not famous, what do you really have to offer in the way of a blog? And don't those white girls fool you into thinking you've made it.

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Don't read it then.

P Mac I been checking your blog for a while now and I think I would like to see more pics & interviews of them U of A broads.
wink.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Scarborough416

P Mac I been checking your blog for a while now and I think I would like to see more pics & interviews of them U of A broads.
wink.gif
laugh.gif

That's a brilliant idea. I'm on it.

Originally Posted by PREM092

yo PMAC, do you stay on campus? how's the dorms, are they co-ed?

Nope, I did freshman year though. The dorms are cool, and they're great for meeting girls who want to "study"
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom