AYOOoo..Glen Davis Raises More Suspicions Vol. Living A Lie

Here is an article from the BostonHerald. It is two pages long. It chronicles Glen Davis' love of manicures, his preferred polish, and other "manscaping tips" from Big Babyhimself....
ohwell.gif

I will let you all judge on your own...but first some excerpts

The 22-year-old didn't always pay attention to grooming habits. "Not until I started liking girls," he recalled last week during an interview in the lobby (had to start did we?! Hmmm
laugh.gif
)

"My generation is changing. Guys are doing the same things women are doing," he said. (Like....having sexual relations with men by chance?)

He tries to keep current with advice from his live-in girlfriend, Tufts University basketball co-captain Jenna Gomez. (a win-win for both, pure cover up,. she gets the $, he gets the security
nerd.gif
)

And a couple of pictures...

The alleged girlfriend, aka, purveyor of Manicure tips and deflector of questions

nerd.gif
roll.gif

Someone call Steve, Cuttino, and John, Glen might need some support...
That is all

EDIT

just found these two pics to go along with the article
roll.gif
roll.gif
dude is such a goof

Who is John?

Word to Laphonso..

Edit -

Meech.... I musta forgot.

I just wanted to throw out there that Shaq and Stephon Marbury also both took ballet, even wore the tutus.

Davis, dressed in a Gino T-shirt, Nike shorts and sandals, grabbed some of Ace's new manicure tools - fingernail clippers and a nail brush - and began buffing.

"This is optimum playing nail," he said, pointing to the middle finger of his left hand to reveal the slightest slice of white extending from the finger. He clipped the others around it, talking about them as if he were shooting baskets.

"When you knock down a nail," he said. "Boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom."

laugh.gif

Speaking of ballet...

... someone post the pic of that ballerina 'reaching'.

roll.gif

the evidence mounts
roll.gif

4313.jpg

Those habits include liberal use of Lubriderm lotion to keep his hands soft. He gets manicures twice a month, and favors - without apology - a clear top coat.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

... someone post the pic of that ballerina 'reaching'.

laugh.gif
I feel you Ska, but you CANNOT say this guy doesn't doseemingly everything possible to pile up evidence against his own heterosexuality ...

dude is askin for it, manicures two times a month...
ohwell.gif
clear coat
grin.gif
feathered boa!
embarassed.gif
dude has his Freddy Mercury going

But he doubts any celebrity guy's hands look as good as his. And, anyway, "I don't pay attention to a man's hands."

laugh.gif
That's about the only part of a man he DOESN'T pay attention to.

I'm not going to lie; the feather boa and the pose he's making in that pic (first time I've seen that pic) raises some doubts with me.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom