AYOOoo..Glen Davis Raises More Suspicions Vol. Living A Lie

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

gdavis02.jpg

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Someone call Steve, Cuttino, and John, Glen might need some support...

why? he has rondo on his team...

daniel gibson, nick young, raja rondo, and fat baby homosexual should form a union to say its ok to live an alternative lifestyle in the nba...

richard jefferson can be president...

damn hop off dudes back...if u ever grew up or frequently visited baton rouge and or N.O you know its jus a lotta dudes joke around like that.

haha i do think he got sugar in his tank tho
laugh.gif

There is a bit of reaching in this specific thread, but dude certainly has some sugar in his tank.

"...He's really hot too...so I hear."

But you've gotta love this dude. Whenever he does or says something it's comedy.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Habitual, that was one of the bestthreads Ive ever made
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
@ LA Fresh
Now I think I know what Los Angeles Fresh old SN was
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I had to get on the Laptop to respond to that
laugh.gif

Lemme look again tho

laugh.gif

there are people in this world who are just plane goofy, who act goofy, do goofy things... i mean i bet u could find shaq in some similar type photos, imsuprised y'all don't got them saved on your desktops.

i think the real problem is how interested everybody is in finding some questionable pics of another man. not to mention how interested everyone seems to bewith figuring out which dudes on TV having sex with other men (isnt there like an 8 page post on whether will smith is?
indifferent.gif
). people need to chill... they are gettin paid, you're looking forgay pictures of them on the internet. THATS ayo.

Originally Posted by brandnew21

there are people in this world who are just plane goofy, who act goofy, do goofy things... i mean i bet u could find shaq in some similar type photos, im suprised y'all don't got them saved on your desktops.

i think the real problem is how interested everybody is in finding some questionable pics of another man. not to mention how interested everyone seems to be with figuring out which dudes on TV having sex with other men (isnt there like an 8 page post on whether will smith is?
indifferent.gif
). people need to chill... they are gettin paid, you're looking for gay pictures of them on the internet. THATS ayo.

Nothing more needs to be said.

and good grooming isnt gay. Neither is getting massages or wearing feather boas. having sex with a man makes you gay. until baby says it or gets caught heis straight in my eyes.

Damn....apparently the fun stopped

sorry to offend you three so bad, and as you could tell everyone in here was seriously concerned about his sexuality,it wasn't just jokes, so I'm glad ya'll were able to set us right
grin.gif

On another not, it is THAT important, because if I can't officially document Glen as being homosexual, I won't be able to finish my comprehensivereport on who all the gay people are in the world. Its been a pet project of mine for a while, and if I am one person short I just won't be very happy withit. And yes, documenting Will Smith was the hardest one so far, hence the 8 pages, but with him outta the way I can work on Big Baby. After that, I just gottafinish up Puffy's file and I'll be done
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Roscoe P Wallace

Damn....apparently the fun stopped

sorry to offend you three so bad, and as you could tell everyone in here was seriously concerned about his sexuality, it wasn't just jokes, so I'm glad ya'll were able to set us right
grin.gif

On another not, it is THAT important, because if I can't officially document Glen as being homosexual, I won't be able to finish my comprehensive report on who all the gay people are in the world. Its been a pet project of mine for a while, and if I am one person short I just won't be very happy with it. And yes, documenting Will Smith was the hardest one so far, hence the 8 pages, but with him outta the way I can work on Big Baby. After that, I just gotta finish up Puffy's file and I'll be done
happy.gif

- c'mon man pick one....
- first you said (in a sarcastic manner as if you didnt care):
sorry to offend you three so bad, and as you could tell everyone in here was seriously concerned about his sexuality, it wasn't just jokes, so I'm glad ya'll were able to set us right
grin.gif

- then you said:
On another not, it is THAT important, because if I can't officially document Glen as being homosexual, I won't be able to finish my comprehensive report on who all the gay people are in the world.

- and its not on another note because we're talking about the same thing.
nerd.gif

- either you really are that childish or really that dumb to take the time to write that out and at the same time manage to contradict yourself........aboutanother mans sexuality
laugh.gif

- like i stated before, go play in traffic......please. its a shame how some people with these e-persona's go out of their way reaching for laughs at otherpeoples expense, grow up dude, get back to the real world. you really wanna know if Big Baby and whomever is gay.......go ask them, personally, and takewhatever you get next.

Back
Top Bottom