AYOOoo..Glen Davis Raises More Suspicions Vol. Living A Lie

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Someone call Steve, Cuttino, and John, Glen might need some support...

why? he has rondo on his team...

daniel gibson, nick young, raja rondo, and [glen davis] should form a union to say its ok to live an alternative lifestyle in the nba...

richard jefferson can be president...

laugh.gif

I think he was being sarcastic

And yes Gunna, I remember you sayin dude was Habbitual Line Stepper.
definately posed the gaydar pics in that thread
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Comeon man...
You serious? I thought I laid the sarcasm on heavy enough that you woulda picked it up.... how would I ever make a list of EVERY gay person in the world? I wasjokin cause it makes no difference to me whether Big Baby is gay or straight, or if Diddy is, or if my brother is. I really couldn't care less, its justfunny that someone whose sexuality people always question happens to come up in an article getting manicures....thatsjust funny. Its nothing serious, its just funny. You're takin it way to serious, look at everyone who responded....we were just laughing, not going "IKNEW IT, I HATE HIM NOW"... its...just....funny

And man, why would you start a dialogue with someone by telling them to "play in traffic" and end it by calling them "childish anddumb".... does that not seem backwards to you? When someone tells me to kill myself I obviously am not inclined to take their opinion very seriously afterthat, so please don't call me immature or stupid when within the first 10 words of our conversation you have already devalued my life, please, lay off itkid.

Originally Posted by Roscoe P Wallace

Damn....apparently the fun stopped

sorry to offend you three so bad, and as you could tell everyone in here was seriously concerned about his sexuality, it wasn't just jokes, so I'm glad ya'll were able to set us right
grin.gif

On another not, it is THAT important, because if I can't officially document Glen as being homosexual, I won't be able to finish my comprehensive report on who all the gay people are in the world. Its been a pet project of mine for a while, and if I am one person short I just won't be very happy with it. And yes, documenting Will Smith was the hardest one so far, hence the 8 pages, but with him outta the way I can work on Big Baby. After that, I just gotta finish up Puffy's file and I'll be done
happy.gif
roll.gif
okay, okay. you're right. it's not that important. buti'm pretty sure you did write almost 500 words on the subject, so please, don't get emotional when you get crap for it haha.

i'm just sayin.
laugh.gif

pics are funny tho

laugh.gif
@ dude catchin feelings and then his radar detector malfunctioning...

And
roll.gif
@ telling dude to go play in traffic for having a laugh at someone else's expense... You ain't ever in your life laughed at another man forhaving feminine tendencies? Maybe for just being a bit goofy or quirky?
indifferent.gif
Nah, Irefuse to believe that... Get outta here with that crap...

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

-
indifferent.gif

- go play in traffic. is another mans sexuality that important to yall?
No dumb !!*+, its just funny to us. why is our response to it THAT important to you?????
smh.gif

He sent me to get a girls number when I played football with him this week. Case closed. He did not try to get me into the hotel room.

"My generation is changing. Guys are doing the same things women are doing," he said. (Like....having sexual relations with men by chance?)
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

He sent me to get a girls number when I played football with him this week. Case closed. He did not try to get me into the hotel room.

You must have been one of those young kids he was pushing around and running circles on like was mentioned.

s1706215_6893.jpg

Another pic of the "Girlfriend"

She's on facebook....I'll send a message her way.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

laugh.gif
@ dude catchin feelings and then his radar detector malfunctioning...

And
roll.gif
@ telling dude to go play in traffic for having a laugh at someone else's expense... You ain't ever in your life laughed at another man for having feminine tendencies? Maybe for just being a bit goofy or quirky?
indifferent.gif
Nah, I refuse to believe that... Get outta here with that crap...

100% accurate

Why would dudes get bent out of shape over dudes making fun of another dudes sexuality? make you go hmmmmmmmmm.....

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

maybe he doesnt think youre cute
roll.gif

sick.gif
aight grand opening grand closing

Big Baby got a new follower..

http://www.usmagazine.com/exclusive-kobe-bryant-got-a-manipedi-before-game-2

Donna Nieves, a nail technician at a Mario Russo in Boston, tells Us Weekly in its latest issue, on newsstands now, that she gave the L.A. Lakers player amanicure and pedicure in his Four Seasons Hotel room on June 6 between Games 1 and 2 of the NBA finals.

"He started doing his pedicure around 5 p.m. He was watching the movie 21 and he got on his couch," Nieves tells Us, adding that the reigning NBA MVPwas "really concerned about the appearance of his hands and feet."

Nieves added, "He told me he tries to get mani-pedis on a regular basis!"

Back
Top Bottom