az nike outlets, tempe&anthem

Just wanting to let people in the valley know that i went to the az mills factory store and they had just got in some black/red foamposites. quality was ok, not great. only $120, but may be marked down in a couple weeks and is a great deal for employees who get the 30% discount. 
Anthem store has 3 colorways of the jordan low cmft...a white/red color way and white/blue and the cabron fiber with aqua tongue. Also have the air max 2010 running shoe in all black for 129.99 (previously 160) just got them in on tuesday. And alot of other great deals on air max 95's grey color way and a silver air max 97 and other great running shoes and lots of trainer shoes for under 65$. 

Just wanting to let people in the valley know that i went to the az mills factory store and they had just got in some black/red foamposites. quality was ok, not great. only $120, but may be marked down in a couple weeks and is a great deal for employees who get the 30% discount. 
Anthem store has 3 colorways of the jordan low cmft...a white/red color way and white/blue and the cabron fiber with aqua tongue. Also have the air max 2010 running shoe in all black for 129.99 (previously 160) just got them in on tuesday. And alot of other great deals on air max 95's grey color way and a silver air max 97 and other great running shoes and lots of trainer shoes for under 65$. 

i saw those. the gumdrops, right?! i had my interview there on tuesday and i saw those. i think i got the job, too, lol.

i saw those. the gumdrops, right?! i had my interview there on tuesday and i saw those. i think i got the job, too, lol.

Back
Top Bottom