AZ - Undeniable...April Fools Day

Undeniable to me is like the 2008 version of Aziatic, I cant even stop listening to it because his flow on just about every track is close to being flawless.Thats incredible.

Originally Posted by Da Future Nike Rep

Undeniable to me is like the 2008 version of Aziatic, I cant even stop listening to it because his flow on just about every track is close to being flawless. Thats incredible.

I agree 1000%.

Lyrically this is the best album I have heard in about 5 years or so. Im at the point where I have to force myself not to listen to this joint like 3 times aday...so that it can stay fresh.

The flow and hook on "what would you do".....
tired.gif
tired.gif

^ lol i feel you on the forcing myself to not listen to it

played it 3x at work today.

then forced myself to stop.

only to bump it on the way home from work

i just went to go buy this and it was sold out at my best buy and CC had one copy that was gone
indifferent.gif

One thing no one has mentioned is the production. Id say its a step up from previous albums. Thats one thing I hear people fault AZ on, I gotta give this albuma week or two before I really know how I feel about it. Gotta let it sink it..

yea, the production is definitely up a notch.
i also think AZ stopped doing those radio-friendly songs (outside of "A Game"), it's just not his forte, and I felt those songs kinda ruined hisprevious efforts somewhat.

^^ Word. The Format had a few nice production, but overall this is a better album to me. I don't play that much, cus i'm waiting for the summer. Hasthat soulful sound yee.

It just hit me, I remember he was about to have a track called "Queens" guess it was fake, but i curious what he would've spit.

Originally Posted by SillyRichard

I don't play that much, cus i'm waiting for the summer. Has that soulful sound yee.

You feel me. Tryna get the whip right for summer myself.

Back
Top Bottom