AZ - Undeniable...April Fools Day

pimp.gif
nice can't wait to hear this. already heard the one with Styles P from a long time ago but hopefully the rest is fire
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WhUtIzIt

I got a diff. tracklisting than the one posted above.....anyone else got a different one?

word, mine aint the same as the one on top

yaeh i got a diff. tracklisting too. and the one on wikipedia is different than the one posted too

so far listening to it, this is absolute FLAMES
eek.gif
eek.gif

^^^ support him then!!!

i havent d/led it cuz i will be copping....there are very few hip hop artists that put effort into their craft...

AZ is one of the most consistent rappers...please go out and buy this album!!

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Will be going to cop at Best Buy so please no "assist" is needed
laugh.gif

Damn son....

I was gonna hit you w/ the mean behind the back pass....I saw you streaking down the lane...

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dgk3188

^^^ support him then!!!

i havent d/led it cuz i will be copping....there are very few hip hop artists that put effort into their craft...

AZ is one of the most consistent rappers...please go out and buy this album!!

My sentiments as well.

Top 5 DOA.

Most consistent MC ever. I'm seriously wondering if this dude will ever fall off...

i'll most likely d/l it from iTunes anyway, especially if the tracklist is different,
but "Superstar" is my favorite off this so far
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SillyRichard

That large p & styles p joint is nice. Gonna cop for sure.
Og version > your favorite song I hope he puts that on there instead of the newer version But Fire = song of the summer Can't wait to hear therest...

another solid effort...he really stayed in his lane on this one tho, def the same AZ sound from the past few years... But some heat on there, coulda kept that'A-Game' on the bench right quick tho...

How much is it at best buy the first day/week? 9.99? never really bought cds gonna be the first in a long time.
pimp.gif

I've been anticipating this album for a minute...time for me to go back to listening to some hip hop w/substance and not just beats and catchy hooks

Back
Top Bottom