Baby Brianna .... saddest story i've ever heard ........

i know it's old but i just seen this for the first time, how people can do this to their own child is beyond me.....

these people deserve the worst punishment imaginable..........

i cant even click play by lookin at the screen.....%@++ saddens and pisses me off? how could you hurt a child? an innocent person ...... i swear sometimes iwish people had to under go mental exams or something before havin children.....

Oh my lord
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

how can u rape a 6 month old baby, let alone your own child
smh.gif

and the mother involved also just breaks my heart. may this little girl rest in peace, her pain is over ..........

how the hell do you rape a 6 month old child? how is that even possible? every one of them should get the guillotine.
guillotine.jpg

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

Sweet Jesus, that's disgusting.
smh.gif
Word to the guillotine. Off with their heads...

na guillotine is too quick of a punishent.

they need each of their arms and legs tied up to 4 seperate cars and the 4 cars need to speed off in different directions.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

smh.gif

they need each of their arms and legs tied up to 4 seperate cars and the 4 cars need to speed off in different directions.

Ahhh yes, I concur. That's more fitting

smh.gif

co-sign but they need to pull off slowly. afterwards, run them over, and thrown salt in their wounds. and have them horse raped in the back door.

Originally Posted by migit1209

death to them.
nah man. Death would be a joyous feeling for those people. They deserved to be treated like the animals they are and raped until they die, thenhave their own corpses raped some more.

Originally Posted by iLL Since 92

how the hell do you rape a 6 month old child? how is that even possible? every one of them should get the guillotine.
guillotine.jpg

Too quick.

They deserve this:

fa93xk.jpg

smh.gif

No these need to make cuts to all their major arteries so they slowly bleed to death.

if only her other family members helped she couldve been saved...

i swear, some people arent fit to be parents. they should make you take a test or something.

i always laughed when people would say " wait till them get em in jail, they'll take care of em " , like prisoners all of a sudden are supposedto serve out justice. but in this case i hope some prison justice was handed out, daily .........

Back
Top Bottom