BABY DRIVER - NEW MOVIE RD 6/29/17

Didnt see a thread yet, went and saw this yesterday and it was pretty cool... soundtrack seems pretty legit as it is all over the place.

Couple of notes without spoilers

-non stop action

-dope car scenes

-jamie fox plays the same character in like 5 movies (not same name but very similar to other roles)

Will be watching later.

Been excited for this for a while.

Last edited:
Saw this yesterday and was really impressed. Felt like if a car chase/heist movie and a musical had a baby. The soundtrack was solid.
John Hamm and Kevin Spacey were great in this movie. The main guy was good too. I would definitely recommend people to see it.

Saw this move yesterday. Should def have more replies. It was real good.

seen it last thursday
ment to post about it
beginning was really great
middle was good
last act it fell apart for me
plus how u in da hemi and don't do nothing but 1 donut :smh:

Beginning and Middle were dope as hell... The romance **** ruined it and Jon Hamm being the terminator ruined it as well. Ending was just wild corny. 

Jamie Foxx's character had me dying though throughout the movie

Last edited:
Definitely tapered off towards the end but I'd still give it a 8/10 and one of the best movies I've seen this year.

Thought the movie was dope.. would recommend. Agree with the other folks here that both beginning and middle we're good. Then the final segment was aight.

-jamie fox plays the same character in like 5 movies (not same name but very similar to other roles)

Reminds me of when Jamie Foxx was talking about Terrence Howard back in the day lol

1st act and ending were a bit weak to me, but still a good / original movie.

Last edited:
Movie was original, but over rated. But that's what you get when most movies these days are remakes of old ones, or comic book movies.

I've learned to never believe NT movie suggestions. 99% of them are trash, including this one

It was ok, I thought it was pretty predictable. Had higher hopes because of the cast. Glad I didn't pay for it.

holy hell this sucked major donkey *****
I've learned to never believe NT movie suggestions. 99% of them are trash, including this one
i really enjoyed the movie despite it coming off at times as trying too hard to persuade me that the movie was actually cooler than it really was. was almost like nice scenes and ideas that were cut and pasted together but the whole was def not greater than the sum of its' parts. that being said, i have a hard time seeing as how this movie absolutely sucked unless you don't like action movies. the soundtrack was outstanding. all of the bad guys put in great performances. dialogue was not bad. action scenes were good. i give it a strong 6.8/8

I liked the movie, only thing though is I would've liked Jamie Fox's character replaced with Jon Bernthal's. Like somebody else pointed out, Jamie Fox keeps playing the same character lately.
https://www.google.com/search?sa=X&...0&ved=0ahUKEwj7tdbdlLLWAhVKslQKHThbC9QQ-BYIMg

Back
Top Bottom