Baby mama drama FTL SMFH.....long read

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by cool greyyy

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

eek.gif
 he was your stepdad? 

yea
frown.gif
 everything said in the media was straight BS....i've seen some out of this world $!#* these past two years. I miss him so much though, he was truly a good dude.
really?

http://en.wikipedia.org/w..._police_officer_shooting
Around 8 a.m, Clemmons walked into the Forza Coffee Co. coffee shop, where four police officers were working on laptops before their shift. Clemmons opened fire on the officers, shooting them to death.[sup][13][/sup][sup][20][/sup] Investigators said the murders were a targeted, execution-style attack and not associated with a robbery;[sup][21][/sup] Clemmons did not aim at any other customers or the two baristas working at the time.[sup][22][/sup] The four slain officers were Mark Renninger, 39; Ronald Owens, 37; Tina Griswold, 40; and Greg Richards, 42.[sup][2][/sup]

If all of that is true, and I don't condone it either, I don't think it needs to be in this thread

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

eek.gif
 he was your stepdad? 

yea
frown.gif
 everything said in the media was straight BS....i've seen some out of this world $!#* these past two years. I miss him so much though, he was truly a good dude.
really?

http://en.wikipedia.org/w..._police_officer_shooting
Around 8 a.m, Clemmons walked into the Forza Coffee Co. coffee shop, where four police officers were working on laptops before their shift. Clemmons opened fire on the officers, shooting them to death.[sup][13][/sup][sup][20][/sup] Investigators said the murders were a targeted, execution-style attack and not associated with a robbery;[sup][21][/sup] Clemmons did not aim at any other customers or the two baristas working at the time.[sup][22][/sup] The four slain officers were Mark Renninger, 39; Ronald Owens, 37; Tina Griswold, 40; and Greg Richards, 42.[sup][2][/sup]

If all of that is true, and I don't condone it either, I don't think it needs to be in this thread

Originally Posted by StillIn729

I just read that 
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
frown.gif
eyes.gif
 and he raped a child?
sorry OP but try and justify how this is straight BS?

Because they are feeding all of the information off of his past.....and he did gun down four cops, so they want to make him sound worse than he really was. Trust me, for a guy that spent his whole life in jail and only had been out for 5 years.....he literally worked miracles for our family, one of a kid dude he was.

speechless

I just read that 
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
frown.gif
eyes.gif
 and he raped a child?

Because they are feeding all of the information off of his past.....and he did gun down four cops, so they want to make him sound worse than he really was. Trust me, for a guy that spent his whole life in jail and only had been out for 5 years.....he literally worked miracles for our family, one of a kid dude he was.

speechless

I just read that 
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
frown.gif
eyes.gif
 and he raped a child?

speechless
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I just read that 
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
frown.gif
eyes.gif
 and he raped a child?

speechless
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Damn man, really sad story...but being that youve been through so many hard times and your still here fighting your deff gonna be something big in this kids life...just do what gotta do to get your kid frm that psychotic girl and move on, till this day I wish my dad stepped nd got me away from my moms but he let all her head games get to him, gave up fully and now cant keep his self out of prison no matter how I try to help him. Not sayin this could be your son 1 day but just focus on keeping your head right now and make a plan to get her out of your life
Alot of good advice up here btw

Damn man, really sad story...but being that youve been through so many hard times and your still here fighting your deff gonna be something big in this kids life...just do what gotta do to get your kid frm that psychotic girl and move on, till this day I wish my dad stepped nd got me away from my moms but he let all her head games get to him, gave up fully and now cant keep his self out of prison no matter how I try to help him. Not sayin this could be your son 1 day but just focus on keeping your head right now and make a plan to get her out of your life
Alot of good advice up here btw

Originally Posted by 1boredzombie

shhheeesh Its a movie baby!
laugh.gif

dirty, good looks on the wiki page 

clemmons was a sicko 

i'd knock the +!%$ out of you if we ever met, keep that @++% to yourself.

laugh.gif

clemmons was a sicko 

laugh.gif

clemmons was a sicko 

if you didn't want it coming up you should have just said your step dad died dude, you put out the information on a message board and last time I checked "Freedom of Speech" is part of what America was built on

laugh.gif

clemmons was a sicko 

if you didn't want it coming up you should have just said your step dad died dude, you put out the information on a message board and last time I checked "Freedom of Speech" is part of what America was built on

laugh.gif

clemmons was a sicko 

if you didn't want it coming up you should have just said your step dad died dude, you put out the information on a message board and last time I checked "Freedom of Speech" is part of what America was built

i understand that, but who are you to judge someone you've never met? I mentioned it because I thought people would show enough respect to address the situation in a mature matter. I posted this topic to get it off my chest....not to hear/see rude comments made about my stepdad. 

Back
Top Bottom