Baby mama drama FTL SMFH.....long read

OP do you pay a court mandated child support or do you just pay whatever you can a month? If you don't pay what's been determined by the court then you don't really have any leverage. Either way i think you should take her to family court and get supervised visitation. You won't get sole custody overnight, if ever but you might be able to get shared or joint. It just seems like it would be a lot easier for there to be a mediator that could give her legal consequence should she back out of letting you see your son.
Anyway, good luck! Hope things work out for you.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FlyGuy3

wait hold up.. korean/black? D:

The female mix of this is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Hold your head up OP, your life makes mine sound like a walk in a field daisies right now
tired.gif

Originally Posted by FlyGuy3

wait hold up.. korean/black? D:

The female mix of this is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Hold your head up OP, your life makes mine sound like a walk in a field daisies right now
tired.gif

I'd say just take a month off from any of this drama and just do whatever you feel like for a month. Free yourself from all the issues you got going on right now. Running from your problems won't solve them, but taking a break from them will help.

I'd say just take a month off from any of this drama and just do whatever you feel like for a month. Free yourself from all the issues you got going on right now. Running from your problems won't solve them, but taking a break from them will help.

There is so much fail in this post, I stopped after you said you offered to let her move in with you and your mom. FOH, what were you thinking??

There is so much fail in this post, I stopped after you said you offered to let her move in with you and your mom. FOH, what were you thinking??

L #1
Originally Posted by cool greyyy

i offered to have her come stay with me at my moms (BIG MISTAKE!) she doesnt have car, job, drive, goals.....NOTHING.

L #2

A week after my stepdad passes,she tells me shes pregnant

And you've just completed the trifecta. L #3

after her calling the police on me for DV I put my hand around her neck, left a mark

I don't know what to tell u, OP. That DV just killed you.

L #1

i offered to have her come stay with me at my moms (BIG MISTAKE!) she doesnt have car, job, drive, goals.....NOTHING.

L #2

A week after my stepdad passes,she tells me shes pregnant

And you've just completed the trifecta. L #3

after her calling the police on me for DV I put my hand around her neck, left a mark

I don't know what to tell u, OP. That DV just killed you.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Originally Posted by StillIn729

if you didn't want it coming up you should have just said your step dad died dude, you put out the information on a message board and last time I checked "Freedom of Speech" is part of what America was built

i understand that, but who are you to judge someone you've never met? I mentioned it because I thought people would show enough respect to address the situation in a mature matter. I posted this topic to get it off my chest....not to hear/see rude comments made about my stepdad. 

This is NT, posting that kind of admission isn't going to make the wolf pack any more mature. That said, I judge plenty of people I've never met. And you're screwed. You can go to court to plead for supervised visits. Over time they may grant joint custody. Just don't tell them your step dad was a crazed murderer who executed cops.
roll.gif
Cold blooded. but true, you're done if your baby moms gets a good lawyer 

Originally Posted by Nawth21

if you didn't want it coming up you should have just said your step dad died dude, you put out the information on a message board and last time I checked "Freedom of Speech" is part of what America was built

i understand that, but who are you to judge someone you've never met? I mentioned it because I thought people would show enough respect to address the situation in a mature matter. I posted this topic to get it off my chest....not to hear/see rude comments made about my stepdad. 

This is NT, posting that kind of admission isn't going to make the wolf pack any more mature. That said, I judge plenty of people I've never met. And you're screwed. You can go to court to plead for supervised visits. Over time they may grant joint custody. Just don't tell them your step dad was a crazed murderer who executed cops.
roll.gif
Cold blooded. but true, you're done if your baby moms gets a good lawyer 

Originally Posted by throwback1718

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

yea
frown.gif
 everything said in the media was straight BS....i've seen some out of this world $!#* these past two years. I miss him so much though, he was truly a good dude.
really?

http://en.wikipedia.org/w..._police_officer_shooting
Around 8 a.m, Clemmons walked into the Forza Coffee Co. coffee shop, where four police officers were working on laptops before their shift. Clemmons opened fire on the officers, shooting them to death.[sup][13][/sup][sup][20][/sup] Investigators said the murders were a targeted, execution-style attack and not associated with a robbery;[sup][21][/sup] Clemmons did not aim at any other customers or the two baristas working at the time.[sup][22][/sup] The four slain officers were Mark Renninger, 39; Ronald Owens, 37; Tina Griswold, 40; and Greg Richards, 42.[sup][2][/sup]
If all of that is true, and I don't condone it either, I don't think it needs to be in this thread

I dunno. calling someone a good dude who did that?... goes to judgement of the OP.

Originally Posted by throwback1718

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

yea
frown.gif
 everything said in the media was straight BS....i've seen some out of this world $!#* these past two years. I miss him so much though, he was truly a good dude.
really?

http://en.wikipedia.org/w..._police_officer_shooting
Around 8 a.m, Clemmons walked into the Forza Coffee Co. coffee shop, where four police officers were working on laptops before their shift. Clemmons opened fire on the officers, shooting them to death.[sup][13][/sup][sup][20][/sup] Investigators said the murders were a targeted, execution-style attack and not associated with a robbery;[sup][21][/sup] Clemmons did not aim at any other customers or the two baristas working at the time.[sup][22][/sup] The four slain officers were Mark Renninger, 39; Ronald Owens, 37; Tina Griswold, 40; and Greg Richards, 42.[sup][2][/sup]
If all of that is true, and I don't condone it either, I don't think it needs to be in this thread

I dunno. calling someone a good dude who did that?... goes to judgement of the OP.

I just read that 
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
frown.gif
eyes.gif
 and he raped a child?
sorry OP but try and justify how this is straight BS?

Because they are feeding all of the information off of his past.....and he did gun down four cops, so they want to make him sound worse than he really was. Trust me, for a guy that spent his whole life in jail and only had been out for 5 years.....he literally worked miracles for our family, one of a kid dude he was.

speechless
THIS.......It doesnt get much worse than gunning down 4 cops bro, SMH

I just read that 
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
frown.gif
eyes.gif
 and he raped a child?
sorry OP but try and justify how this is straight BS?

Because they are feeding all of the information off of his past.....and he did gun down four cops, so they want to make him sound worse than he really was. Trust me, for a guy that spent his whole life in jail and only had been out for 5 years.....he literally worked miracles for our family, one of a kid dude he was.

speechless
THIS.......It doesnt get much worse than gunning down 4 cops bro, SMH

DAMN BOY, GET TO KNOW 'EM BEFORE YOU LOVE 'EM. GOOD LUCK MY DUDE, IM GLAD YOUR TRYING TO DO THE RIGHT THING AND BE A FATHER. WE NEED MORE DUDES LIKE YOU

DAMN BOY, GET TO KNOW 'EM BEFORE YOU LOVE 'EM. GOOD LUCK MY DUDE, IM GLAD YOUR TRYING TO DO THE RIGHT THING AND BE A FATHER. WE NEED MORE DUDES LIKE YOU

Back
Top Bottom