Baby mama drama FTL SMFH.....long read

Originally Posted by cool greyyy

Originally Posted by 1boredzombie

shhheeesh Its a movie baby!
laugh.gif

dirty, good looks on the wiki page 

clemmons was a sicko 

i'd knock the +!%$ out of you if we ever met, keep that @++% to yourself.

lol stop it 5

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by 1boredzombie

shhheeesh Its a movie baby!
laugh.gif

dirty, good looks on the wiki page 

clemmons was a sicko 

if you didn't want it coming up you should have just said your step dad died dude, you put out the information on a message board and last time I checked "Freedom of Speech" is part of what America was built

i understand that, but who are you to judge someone you've never met? I mentioned it because I thought people would show enough respect to address the situation in a mature matter. I posted this topic to get it off my chest....not to hear/see rude comments made about my stepdad. 

if you didn't want it coming up you should have just said your step dad died dude, you put out the information on a message board and last time I checked "Freedom of Speech" is part of what America was built

i understand that, but who are you to judge someone you've never met? I mentioned it because I thought people would show enough respect to address the situation in a mature matter. I posted this topic to get it off my chest....not to hear/see rude comments made about my stepdad. 
I'm just going to let it go because something isn't setting in for you...I'm not judging you, you seem like a stand up guy but a man who kills 4 police officers in cold blood, well my opinion is my opinion on that 

I'm just going to let it go because something isn't setting in for you...I'm not judging you, you seem like a stand up guy but a man who kills 4 police officers in cold blood, well my opinion is my opinion on that 

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Because they are feeding all of the information off of his past.....and he did gun down four cops, so they want to make him sound worse than he really was. Trust me, for a guy that spent his whole life in jail and only had been out for 5 years.....he literally worked miracles for our family, one of a kid dude he was.

speechless
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

WORD BUT I CANT JUDGE EM'

HE PROBABLY WAS A "GOOD DUDE"

IF HE MADE YALL A STUDIO TO RECORD HE MUST OF COOL PEOPLES
pimp.gif

JUST PROBABLY SNAPPED OR WASNT FULLY RIGHT MENTALLY ...LIFE HAPPENS

BUT YEAH YOUR BABY MOMMA DRAMA IS GOING TO BE TOUGH TO  DEAL WITH

TRY TO BLACKMAIL HER LIKE SOMEBODY SAID

GET SOME HIDDEN VIDEO CAMS ($12 OFF EBAY) & SHOW THEM HOW SHE REALLY ACTS (USE TO YOUR FAVOR IN COURT)

AND PROBABLY START RECORDING PHONE CONVOS SHE WILL  BOUND TO SLIP UP ONCE & YOU'LL BE IN CLEAR ZONE

%%%%!%+ DRAMA TAKES TIME SOO CHILL & TRY NOT TO STRESS STUFF  TOO MUCH (CRYING EVERYDAY ISNT GOING TO MAKE IT BETTER)

& AIN'T LIKE SHE MOVED UP OUT THE STATE OR COUNTRY ON YOU WITH THE KID ( I SEEN THIS HAPPEN
grin.gif
)

WHY SHE SPAZZING OVER CHICKS TALKING TO YOU?...SHE STILL GOT FEELINGS?...YOU STILL SMASHING?

YOU DIDNT PLAY YOUR CARDS RIGHT IDK MAN

Because they are feeding all of the information off of his past.....and he did gun down four cops, so they want to make him sound worse than he really was. Trust me, for a guy that spent his whole life in jail and only had been out for 5 years.....he literally worked miracles for our family, one of a kid dude he was.

speechless
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

WORD BUT I CANT JUDGE EM'

HE PROBABLY WAS A "GOOD DUDE"

IF HE MADE YALL A STUDIO TO RECORD HE MUST OF COOL PEOPLES
pimp.gif

JUST PROBABLY SNAPPED OR WASNT FULLY RIGHT MENTALLY ...LIFE HAPPENS

BUT YEAH YOUR BABY MOMMA DRAMA IS GOING TO BE TOUGH TO  DEAL WITH

TRY TO BLACKMAIL HER LIKE SOMEBODY SAID

GET SOME HIDDEN VIDEO CAMS ($12 OFF EBAY) & SHOW THEM HOW SHE REALLY ACTS (USE TO YOUR FAVOR IN COURT)

AND PROBABLY START RECORDING PHONE CONVOS SHE WILL  BOUND TO SLIP UP ONCE & YOU'LL BE IN CLEAR ZONE

%%%%!%+ DRAMA TAKES TIME SOO CHILL & TRY NOT TO STRESS STUFF  TOO MUCH (CRYING EVERYDAY ISNT GOING TO MAKE IT BETTER)

& AIN'T LIKE SHE MOVED UP OUT THE STATE OR COUNTRY ON YOU WITH THE KID ( I SEEN THIS HAPPEN
grin.gif
)

WHY SHE SPAZZING OVER CHICKS TALKING TO YOU?...SHE STILL GOT FEELINGS?...YOU STILL SMASHING?

YOU DIDNT PLAY YOUR CARDS RIGHT IDK MAN

Whats good NT!
Been there OP @ your age, that was 7 years ago...thought things was fine until like 6months ago, I got divorced
Some females can't be helped, you have a defective baby moms...you can't even be nice to her, it has to be WAR
get job, get custody of your son, and the file a restraining order....don't fall victim to the "helpless, i'm at your mercy"
role....you'll regret it. Stay strong, militant, and heartless when it comes to her...you son will respect you and thank you for
it in the future....her being around will damage his shot at succeeding.

Whats good NT!
Been there OP @ your age, that was 7 years ago...thought things was fine until like 6months ago, I got divorced
Some females can't be helped, you have a defective baby moms...you can't even be nice to her, it has to be WAR
get job, get custody of your son, and the file a restraining order....don't fall victim to the "helpless, i'm at your mercy"
role....you'll regret it. Stay strong, militant, and heartless when it comes to her...you son will respect you and thank you for
it in the future....her being around will damage his shot at succeeding.

This is NT, posting that kind of admission isn't going to make the wolf pack any more mature. That said, I judge plenty of people I've never met. And you're screwed. You can go to court to plead for supervised visits. Over time they may grant joint custody. Just don't tell them your step dad was a crazed murderer who executed cops.

This is NT, posting that kind of admission isn't going to make the wolf pack any more mature. That said, I judge plenty of people I've never met. And you're screwed. You can go to court to plead for supervised visits. Over time they may grant joint custody. Just don't tell them your step dad was a crazed murderer who executed cops.

crazy but get ur kid son cause he's the one that needs you. if your saying the true about ur baby momma cause i know from personal experience some girls shouldnt be mom's.
and bout ur stepdad im not gonna say bad but he raped a child c'mon son everyone know you dont do that.

crazy but get ur kid son cause he's the one that needs you. if your saying the true about ur baby momma cause i know from personal experience some girls shouldnt be mom's.
and bout ur stepdad im not gonna say bad but he raped a child c'mon son everyone know you dont do that.

Whats good NT!

Been on this board for quite some time, but I rarely post. Just thought i'd relieve some of my stress and vent out to the community.

Im 21, black/korean, raised by my mother because my dad was a deadbeat. I met my son's mom in high school. We have never dated until 2 years ago (biggest regret). In the beginning I feel that every relationship is fine until that 3 month mark and you get to see their true colors. I'll start off explaining what type of 23 year old "GIRL" that I have to do deal with. Shes filipino, 4"11 and 98lbs. Dad died of cancer when she was young, moms is a deadbeat but is still somewhat in her life,
older sister is 23 with 4 kids and is still married, but just had another kid with her "boyfriend"
tired.gif
 I met my sons mom in my sophmore year, she seemed cool but never attended school and was bi-sexual....come junior year I snuck her in my bedroom and smashed
pimp.gif
 but did not get her pregnant at this time. 

We lost contact after this sex session.. but she ended up calling me again 2 years later. I was 19 at this time, and she wants to hang out...we hang out with my group of friends and her at a hotel. We are just drinking, smoking and just relaxing.....me and my boy ended up smashin her and her friend in the hotel room while everyone else left
pimp.gif
 ( i smashed her and he smashed her friend
). After this we start "talking/dating" and at this point everything seems fine, she stays with her sister and i stay with my parent still.....her and her sister gets into sooo many fight its crazy, so i offered to have her come stay with me at my moms (BIG MISTAKE!) she doesnt have car, job, drive, goals.....NOTHING. I was getting %%*!!@# at non stop over going to the gym, hanging out with my friends seldomly and she wasnt pregnant at this time. While I was busy getting %%*!!@# at, I would never trip over her going out clubbing almost everyday and getting billigerent drunk...I still took care/loved of her after all of this. This was in the winter of 2008....

Come may of 2009 !%$* in my household gets real weird not involving her, but my family (mother,sister,stepdad) I needed her to guide me through the tough times, but all she can offer is a headache and sex SMH......but i was stupid enough to go raw. Up until December 2009, i lost my stepdad to the SPD (Maurice Clemmons) some of you may know, some may not i am only posting this info to show what kind of $+*+ im going through. The worse time of my life, I was suicidal and resorting to smoking dro everyday and not giving a +%+@ about anything.....I still had a job and was maintianing.

A week after my stepdad passes, she tells me shes pregnant
indifferent.gif
. Now Im not about abortion, but this was not the time to have a kid, especially with her
sick.gif
 she had the worst attitude ever. When she told me, my head went numb, I felt lost. I needed to be there for my mother and sister...and yet her selfish **! wanted to keep the kid (I love my son to death now). Things only got worse, Im not gonna explain the pregnancy, it would take all day to tell.

On to how she acts with my son now....after her calling the police on me for DV (I put my hand around her neck, left a mark) But shes says !%$* like "your a deadbeat", "I can have another man take care of me and my son", "you dad is crazy". I should of have hit the @++!%, I would've got a lesser charge. I went to jail, and she skated off with my 2 week old son for a month 
frown.gif
 when I saw her in a club, i confronted her and told her we need to come up with some kind of arrangement so that I can see my son....we agree to every weekend....but every friday there is always a reason why I cant get him, wether if its she heard something about and doesnt approve of it or shes lurked onto my facebook and saw i left a comment on another girl status. She lives in the past, and brings up different situation to not let me see my son, I am on child support for absoulutely no reason, mind you I have a complete room set up for him at my house. I buy him anything whenever he needs it. Me and her argue everyday over my son, and I cry almost everyday because of the threats she makes with him
frown.gif
 I just want to be good father now, take full custody and live my life drama free....

cliff notes:
-Knocked up a crazy @++!% !
-Went through the most depressing time of my life while she was pregnant.
-She was unappreciative and made numerous threats with our kid
-Uses our son as a tool against me
-She has mental issues (pretty sure of this)

BTW: the girl would be a dime and wifey if she was independant, and changed her attitude.

Feel free to post your stories also...thanks for listening NT. Be easy

fam...i feel for ya...

but here are all the reasons why you need to test and see if the baby is truly yours...

dont care about looks, eyes, hair... TEST the baby, fams...

make sure its yours... cuz judging off what you've wrote, she'd pull one of those moves on you...

good luck on trying to build your kid in a healthy environment, though... hate to see kids start off with imbalance due to parental figures...

tired.gif
tired.gif

Whats good NT!

Been on this board for quite some time, but I rarely post. Just thought i'd relieve some of my stress and vent out to the community.

Im 21, black/korean, raised by my mother because my dad was a deadbeat. I met my son's mom in high school. We have never dated until 2 years ago (biggest regret). In the beginning I feel that every relationship is fine until that 3 month mark and you get to see their true colors. I'll start off explaining what type of 23 year old "GIRL" that I have to do deal with. Shes filipino, 4"11 and 98lbs. Dad died of cancer when she was young, moms is a deadbeat but is still somewhat in her life,
older sister is 23 with 4 kids and is still married, but just had another kid with her "boyfriend"
tired.gif
 I met my sons mom in my sophmore year, she seemed cool but never attended school and was bi-sexual....come junior year I snuck her in my bedroom and smashed
pimp.gif
 but did not get her pregnant at this time. 

We lost contact after this sex session.. but she ended up calling me again 2 years later. I was 19 at this time, and she wants to hang out...we hang out with my group of friends and her at a hotel. We are just drinking, smoking and just relaxing.....me and my boy ended up smashin her and her friend in the hotel room while everyone else left
pimp.gif
 ( i smashed her and he smashed her friend
). After this we start "talking/dating" and at this point everything seems fine, she stays with her sister and i stay with my parent still.....her and her sister gets into sooo many fight its crazy, so i offered to have her come stay with me at my moms (BIG MISTAKE!) she doesnt have car, job, drive, goals.....NOTHING. I was getting %%*!!@# at non stop over going to the gym, hanging out with my friends seldomly and she wasnt pregnant at this time. While I was busy getting %%*!!@# at, I would never trip over her going out clubbing almost everyday and getting billigerent drunk...I still took care/loved of her after all of this. This was in the winter of 2008....

Come may of 2009 !%$* in my household gets real weird not involving her, but my family (mother,sister,stepdad) I needed her to guide me through the tough times, but all she can offer is a headache and sex SMH......but i was stupid enough to go raw. Up until December 2009, i lost my stepdad to the SPD (Maurice Clemmons) some of you may know, some may not i am only posting this info to show what kind of $+*+ im going through. The worse time of my life, I was suicidal and resorting to smoking dro everyday and not giving a +%+@ about anything.....I still had a job and was maintianing.

A week after my stepdad passes, she tells me shes pregnant
indifferent.gif
. Now Im not about abortion, but this was not the time to have a kid, especially with her
sick.gif
 she had the worst attitude ever. When she told me, my head went numb, I felt lost. I needed to be there for my mother and sister...and yet her selfish **! wanted to keep the kid (I love my son to death now). Things only got worse, Im not gonna explain the pregnancy, it would take all day to tell.

On to how she acts with my son now....after her calling the police on me for DV (I put my hand around her neck, left a mark) But shes says !%$* like "your a deadbeat", "I can have another man take care of me and my son", "you dad is crazy". I should of have hit the @++!%, I would've got a lesser charge. I went to jail, and she skated off with my 2 week old son for a month 
frown.gif
 when I saw her in a club, i confronted her and told her we need to come up with some kind of arrangement so that I can see my son....we agree to every weekend....but every friday there is always a reason why I cant get him, wether if its she heard something about and doesnt approve of it or shes lurked onto my facebook and saw i left a comment on another girl status. She lives in the past, and brings up different situation to not let me see my son, I am on child support for absoulutely no reason, mind you I have a complete room set up for him at my house. I buy him anything whenever he needs it. Me and her argue everyday over my son, and I cry almost everyday because of the threats she makes with him
frown.gif
 I just want to be good father now, take full custody and live my life drama free....

cliff notes:
-Knocked up a crazy @++!% !
-Went through the most depressing time of my life while she was pregnant.
-She was unappreciative and made numerous threats with our kid
-Uses our son as a tool against me
-She has mental issues (pretty sure of this)

BTW: the girl would be a dime and wifey if she was independant, and changed her attitude.

Feel free to post your stories also...thanks for listening NT. Be easy

fam...i feel for ya...

but here are all the reasons why you need to test and see if the baby is truly yours...

dont care about looks, eyes, hair... TEST the baby, fams...

make sure its yours... cuz judging off what you've wrote, she'd pull one of those moves on you...

good luck on trying to build your kid in a healthy environment, though... hate to see kids start off with imbalance due to parental figures...

tired.gif
tired.gif

speechless
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

speechless
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

OP do you pay a court mandated child support or do you just pay whatever you can a month? If you don't pay what's been determined by the court then you don't really have any leverage. Either way i think you should take her to family court and get supervised visitation. You won't get sole custody overnight, if ever but you might be able to get shared or joint. It just seems like it would be a lot easier for there to be a mediator that could give her legal consequence should she back out of letting you see your son.
Anyway, good luck! Hope things work out for you.

Back
Top Bottom