Bachelor Party: Dominican Republic

How many of you all actually smashed while you were out there though?

I can honestly say I smashed every day for the week I was out there. Picking up chicks is easy. Everyone is real friendly. I still have some mamajuana in my cabinet. Boca chica was not what google told me. They have uber down there I highly recommend it.

I stayed in Santiago and Santo Domingo. Venezuela street is lit. They had random parties everywhere I went, some huge beach party, presidente parties, i don't know if I got lucky or it was some celebration week.

Hard Rock was one of the best times of my life. tybg for Dominican girls and mamajuana

Last edited:
that Mamajuana **** ain't NO JOKE, bartender gave me & two other chicks a shot it was litty for the rest of the day.

Sosua was about an hour drive away, well worth the trip chicks are literally grabbing your arm like dudes do to chicks on south beach.

They had a few clubs that were near the resort to, pretty good mix of music & a nice mix of tourist/ natives. Had a great time out there.

I will say unless you are from there i wouldn't drive a single ****** place, at night there's barely any light and it just seems like they have no rules at all on the road.

that Mamajuana **** ain't NO JOKE, bartender gave me & two other chicks a shot it was litty for the rest of the day.

Sosua was about an hour drive away, well worth the trip chicks are literally grabbing your arm like dudes do to chicks on south beach.

They had a few clubs that were near the resort to, pretty good mix of music & a nice mix of tourist/ natives. Had a great time out there.

I will say unless you are from there i wouldn't drive a single ****** place, at night there's barely any light and it just seems like they have no rules at all on the road.

:lol: I used to drive my uncles jeep around Santo Domingo. You basically gotta throw all dambs out the window.

That's why I highly recommend uber lol. I'm not used to that kind of driving I would have had a panic attack driving down there.

Get ya Don on man

mgid:uma:image:vh1.com:12429844

I want to go out there in the near future, my homeboy's friends were showing pics and videos of when they went, this dude had a threesome with 2 bad ones! I'm trying to make it happen soon.

Wish I had friends that would go somewhere for a bachelor party. Couldn't even get friends to do Vegas. Smh talking about it's to expensive

Wish I had friends that would go somewhere for a bachelor party. Couldn't even get friends to do Vegas. Smh talking about it's to expensive

Just give it time fam. The time will come.
Me and my friends were the same exact way. But once you take that first group trip, everyone starts to strive for better things, causing them to get their finances in order so it can happen again. Just be patient

It all depends

Economical with low class thots, fly into Sto Domingo and stay in one of the resorts in Boca Chica, rent a car or find a driver and hit up la avenida Venezuela, for some local nightlife....your dollars will go a long way there and guarantee to bag some cool little thots you can bring back to the resort, lock your wallets and jewels away tho...lol

Middle ground as far as what you would like to spend, would be Punta Cana, quality of girls there is better and if you stay in the HardRock you actually get top shelf liquor and good restaurants, so is well worth the price, that's what dudes are not explaining to you...also plenty of girls vacationing there that ya can hang with if you don't want to be limited to the local talent....Punta Cana now has a downtown area with a coco bongos I believe...never been but looks cool.

Big budget? Rents big **** Villa with private chef and pool right in Casa De Campo, pay for the thots to bring the entertainment, nothing is all inclusive there so you will spend money, but that place is ****** amazing....is pretty much a closed community where the rich and famous from everywhere go to chill, they have a marina, a mammals beach, and Altos de Chavon....is pretty quiet so you guys will be your own party, all depends if that's the type of crew you are....also you don't have to stay within the complex, you can have a driver and go to the local towns which are La Romana and Bayahibe, plenty of little restaurants and I'm sure ya can find girls there....just don't go there on a budget.

There is another spot, a little town called Las Terrenas, probably the most beautiful beach in DR, but I wouldn't recommend it for first timers, not even sure I know which is the closest airport but regardless where you fly into you gonna need to know your way around to get there, in this town you can rent a big house with private pool and enjoy the local talent, rent dune buggies and explore the town...is very euro....I really enjoyed it there.

My friend wants his bachelor party in Tokyo next year and his wedding in another Asian country. My pockets hurt just thinking about it.

Yo. thanks NT. All this info is coming in handy.

Prolly gonna hit the hardrock for the all inclusive. It's high, but the consensus i see is that it seems like the place to be. Plus, that includes food/drinks which is really the pocket killer on trips.

So having a set price on the flight, and a set price on the room + food + drinks makes it easier for other people to buy into. There's less guesswork involved, and a finite price point for budgets.

Keep it going. Cuz im finna have a blast.

Last edited:
Planning a trip for the summer.

Best website to book?

Best resort?

If i stay on the resort how much cash should i have for a week?

Back
Top Bottom