back in the go-go :: wale - bun b - pusha t - tre (ucb)

really feelin this joint...

even up'd it on the sneaker suite.

check it out :: http://www.thesneakersuite.com

i do however wanna hear WALE spit over the most simplest beat ever made.

im talking bout 60 bars with half quarter note bass drops (per measure) and a few piano key strokes here and there...

loop that and watch it grow.

this reminds me of 4 da fam wit Amil, Jay Bleek, and Beanie. With a Rich Harrison appeal to it, but the track is definitely ill

been feelin this track

Bun's verse needs to be quarantined.. its that sick
eek.gif

is tre UCB even relevant in the go go game? i heard there manager carter left them to manage new visions?

Originally Posted by quiverofarrows

is tre UCB even relevant in the go go game? i heard there manager carter left them to manage new visions?

UCB is always relevant! They just dont play a lot of live, local shows anymore.
And yes, carter manages new vision now.

The song is cool though..some of my favorite artists..Pusha ripped the hardest though
"dc hip hop i get my U street on"...
pimp.gif

pgsyoungsavage wrote:

UCB is always relevant! They just dont play a lot of live, local shows anymore.

They did a great job @ Coyote a few weeks back. Would have paid more to get in.

Track is direct benefit of building relationships, so kudos to dude for that. But I'm not feeling go-go forced tracks from dude anymore, prob. becauseDig-Dug was damn near perfect overall IMO... and now that's old and done with... and dude has arguably proven to be a legit emcee via Ronson production,Juda, and others.

Bun is a true "mic commander" as they say. I think he can spit to "Silent Night" and make Jesus' birth sound hardcore.
laugh.gif

I think other local artist -- such as Nin0 Brown -- would have killed it IMO, but emcees who don't play politician and got their integrity in check areusually always in last place to shine. That's the urea.

Production was not that great IMO, so beats like that you need emcees to enhance the track. I think Bun was the only one that did such after a few listens.

Once ole' boy starts actually acting like an equal to other artists (he IS signed now, right?) and stop with the amateur"look at who I'm with" myspace pics -- and make them "look at who's with ME" pics, he'd be morethan fine...

"who effin with the mojo, no show
without the red nose I see the clown in you bozos"

smh.gif
pusha went off on this joint

the song is def. jumpin. gotta give props to wale. i guess dc has officially arrived. baltimore should be soon to follow.

i'm glad wale went first tho cause bun ripped it & all i gotta say about pusha's verse is...
sick.gif

lol. joint is pretty nice. the first version was wale did was kinda slow mo,but this one is def going for it. best keep secret is doing their thing too. theysome other upcoming heat makers to watch for.

Pusha T's verse was triflin'...He didnt have to be so rude...

Yooo, EOH, good lookin on the recognition fam...

Lemme get that instrumental...

Seriously.

How the HIZZY does Bun B make ANY track sound so smooth? That dudes voice just commands the track and makes his beeotch for real for real. I started digginthat joint once his verse started.. Not sayin Wale's verse wasn't good, but I hear Wale on go go beats all the time.

For someone not in the genre to do that to a track is like WOAH....

I am lookin forward to some Non Go Go Joints from Wale for real especially if he gets more guest appearances on the real.

The last dude I didn't pay attention to, as his verse didn't do much for me.

Keep doin it my man... Is NiN) Brown the dude who had that video in Black and White on here?

Bruh I hope you get put on a guest spot by Wale seriously. I like that Flow and think you can do some things in the game as long as you have that productionright. I think there are some serious Producers in the area. I think there is a group of Filipino Producers in VA somewhere that I heard on PGC a year or soago, when they were doin Amateur Rappers on Flexx and Reigns show.

Those dudes made who ever was rappin sound like Hova....and he was wack.. so can you imagine someone with Flow and Lyrics of the 90's era on their Beats?

Rare indeed..

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Bruh I hope you get put on a guest spot by Wale seriously. I
yeah and me too....i think i'm ill too...just havent dropped any music yet...

im serious.

Seriously.

How the HIZZY does Bun B make ANY track sound so smooth? That dudes voice just commands the track and makes his beeotch for real for real. I started diggin that joint once his verse started.. Not sayin Wale's verse wasn't good, but I hear Wale on go go beats all the time.
Dont get your panties too wet, its not that serious. Pusha T did the same

Seriously.

How the HIZZY does Bun B make ANY track sound so smooth? That dudes voice just commands the track and makes his beeotch for real for real. I started diggin that joint once his verse started.. Not sayin Wale's verse wasn't good, but I hear Wale on go go beats all the time.

For someone not in the genre to do that to a track is like WOAH....

I am lookin forward to some Non Go Go Joints from Wale for real especially if he gets more guest appearances on the real.

Bruh I hope you get put on a guest spot by Wale seriously.

Rock, sent u a pm, but lets see what the kid does...

Originally Posted by quiverofarrows

Seriously.

Dont get your panties too wet, its not that serious. Pusha T did the same

Dag a brotha can't make a Comment on another dude without someone thinkin it was ++%%? wow
laugh.gif
You dudes..

And NiNo.. I got the PM..

Who was the dude with the Video that posted it on this Forum about a month ago? Thats who I was talkin bout...

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Once ole' boy starts actually acting like an equal to other artists (he IS signed now, right?) and stop with the amateur "look at who I'm with" myspace pics -- and make them "look at who's with ME" pics, he'd be more than fine...

C'mon, cut the kid some slack. Takin pics w Jay is serious imo and i know for damn sure that would be my profile pic, lol. I think it'smore of a "i made it" pic than a "look at who I'm with" pic and if HE CAN take pics like that then more power to him. Who the hellposts "look at who's with me" pics anyways? lol. As far as the song, im not a go go guy myself but that song rock.

RockDeep wrote:

Who was the dude with the Video that posted it on this Forum about a month ago? Thats who I was talkin bout...
that was me rock...thanks for the mention. so many politics have really soured things for me but again congrats to the homie

Back
Top Bottom