back in the go-go :: wale - bun b - pusha t - tre (ucb)

Pusha Ton:smh:
sick.gif

Originally Posted by iCan

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Originally Posted by LakersRock20901

valid.

*searching for my picture with Retrokid*

lol

LMAO, *upload, myspace profile pic*
If need be, I can get Alex to sign a Black & White and send to you!
laugh.gif
He rides with me when we play Ball just about every day. That dude can shoot the three.

go tell alex to come in this thread and sign this digitally lmao....
s30wo8.jpg

...i know i know nikki....

BAMMA.

yea yea. lmao.

Nope. Super Bamma!!!

BLACKSUPES.jpg

rock...thanks man. i just threw a few joints together to see if it could go anywhere. i really dont expect too many people to get what imdoing and when someone does it a big booster. so thank you man. nin0 i'm gonna get with you soon

ican you's a wild boy lol...heard that you got something going on in bmore. can you fill me in on the happs

ICan,

I was in class when i saw that pic and i started laughing hard in the middle of teachers lecture haha. See what you started EOH LOL.

but seriously...

is there grant money out there for upcoming artist?

like $$$ for someone or a group to put towards production and stuff like that?

or is it common factor for someone or a group to use their own money like old times to go through the trials and tribulations of "good quality music"to get put on..

BUT RetroKid is not the Jay-Z of sneakers.
That's opinion. Your opinion. I used him for a reason (could have used others as well, but he's one of the most recognized and"known").

Anyone who sincerely used a straight up hobby he loved and flipped it years later to be employed on Nike's campus is the Jay-Z of sneakers; Regardless ofmy personal take of how he got there, he got there.

Sounds S. Carter-like to me.
laugh.gif

But I distress...

Another Wale thread I enter goes from "Benning and Minnesota" to 7th Street all in less than 24 hours.

My bad -- just trying to keep your name hot on NT slim.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCshoechick

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Originally Posted by LakersRock20901

valid.

*searching for my picture with Retrokid*

lol

LMAO, *upload, myspace profile pic*
If need be, I can get Alex to sign a Black & White and send to you!
laugh.gif
He rides with me when we play Ball just about every day. That dude can shoot the three.

go tell alex to come in this thread and sign this digitally lmao....
s30wo8.jpg

...i know i know nikki....

BAMMA.

yea yea. lmao.

Nope. Super Bamma!!!

BLACKSUPES.jpg
Seriously... I wake up at 4am in the morning...

I come to my Home Skillet thread as I am workin on Stuff to put on paper and an etch a sketch and I read this!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
I laughed so hard I farted!!!!
roll.gif
and I wasn't even gasey!!!!

Nikki is on a roll, and Ian Alex was JUST saying he's known you for a LONG hot minute.

Ya'll with the Classic "Point" pose. "Him... no him" "You no you"

I am still wondering after ALL these years, what the Finger pose really means. It ranks right up there with the "Peace" sign in pics... LikeBamma's never know what to do with their hands in a pic.. So they either throw a "finger point" a "Peace" sign or "Gang"signs!! lololol

Ima just start raisin both my hands over my head in pics like an Orangatang!!! (<-----I know I butchered the spelling on that one lol)

^
That's more of an authentic "look who's with me" pic. He doesn't look like a deer with the headlights on. TheyLOOK like equals. My only point in my first post.

Anybody went to XXL magazine's website?

Interesting overall, from the articles, to the "editorials" from their "contributors" to the blogs/messages about the tracks posted on thesite.

Check it out. Just type in dude's name in a search.

Looks like a 50/50 split on overall approval, even with the new Roots track (which is disappointing IMO, Wale is the highlight ofthe "go-go like" track).

Can't wait to see how things will be manufactured in the future and how he'll be marketed to SELL records. Hopefully with Ronson he won't getpigeon held... and won't be in too much debt with the producer line-up (Pharrell will do him some good, especially on changing up his flow and having himenhance certain lyrics in his rhymes).

That's the main argument I've been hearing honestly from folks... Will he ever be as good as the production of a track, or single-handedly ENHANCE agreatly simple-produced track to "WOW" everyone, i.e. "You Don't Know" by Jay.

But I keep forgetting I'm not a 12-22 year old anymore. So my "approval" of hip-hop music/tracks is far and in between.

With that being said, get ready...

Cause the "urea" is coming...

That's my 1st and only warning...

i remember when i first heard you dont know...

that joint was so ill.

had everyone saying "i sell ice in the winter, sell fire in hell, i am a hustla baby, i sell water to a well....."

craiziness....

The biggest thing argument....is he saying he'll say water to a "whale" or a "well." Both need water, ya know.

is he saying he'll say water to a "whale" or a "well." Both need water, ya know.

a whale is personalized. more so a person. Free Willy if you may...lol.

ice is in winter

fire is in hell

water is in a well

whale is in water lol...

Back
Top Bottom