Bacon Appreciation (PICS)

in what kinda bizzaro world is turkey bacon > real bacon?

next thing you know, NTers gonna come out and say that veggie burgers > hamburger

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

next thing you know, NTers gonna come out and say that veggie burgers > hamburger

laugh.gif
 Forreal tho...

Preach it my brother. Dudes really be trying to convince themselves that turkey bacon is as good as regular bacon
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I don't have a problem with people who don't eat pork. I do however have a problem with people who try to tell me its not fn delicious. It's like they're insulting my sensibilities lol.
Bacon is my favorite food in the world
pimp.gif
I've never had a bad piece of bacon.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Preach it my brother. Dudes really be trying to convince themselves that turkey bacon is as good as regular bacon
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I don't have a problem with people who don't eat pork. I do however have a problem with people who try to tell me its not fn delicious. It's like they're insulting my sensibilities lol.
Bacon is my favorite food in the world
pimp.gif
I've never had a bad piece of bacon.

QFT!!!!

Originally Posted by RavageBX

roll.gif
damn... first time in a long time i actually laughed out loud cause of something i read.

while i appreciate your open mindedness, i cant say that I am the same.  if you dont eat pork for any reasons other than religious ones, i dont know if I can be friends with them.  I mean, you are talking to a man who planned his 30th birthday (a milestone by many accounts) around the glory of pork.  It was probably my first theme birthday since I was 10 yrs old, and it was aptly titled PIGAPALOOZA.  I'm pretty sure I went into it in detail before on NT, but I think its worth mentioning again.  Managed to shove about 35-40 people into my small 1600 sq ft condo and put out a decent pork and bacon themed spread

I catered in a full tray of the following:

Hawaiian bacon fried rice
Kalua Pork
Pork Katsu
Pork Lumpia

15lbs of Chinese style roast pork
10lbs (i think?) Chinese style char-siu (pork spare ribs)

Also cooked/prepped the following

approx 100 pieces of Spam Musubi (pork pieces? maybe?)
1 tray of bacon wrapped asparagus
1 tray of bacon wrapped jalapenos stuffed with shrimp and cream cheese

Just went to this spot called Slaters 50/50 and they're famous for a burger that is 50% ground beef 50% ground bacon.
And yes, it was the best burger I have ever eaten.

Appreciated 
pimp.gif

I use to eat bacon and mayonnaise sandwiches for lunch in middle school/part of HS..they use to call me the "Bacon Boy"..i stopped eatin bacon a lot from then on..couldn't take the humiliation of being known as the "Bacon Boy" and always gettin snorted at like I was a pig or some crap..

I don't like a lot of breakfast meat anymore..I'll have the occasional sausage patty or link..but nah i'm good..

Back
Top Bottom