Balling -- FREE of charge -- Sat, June 5th -- Kings Courts Gaithburg -- 10 to 2 -- You rolling?

Shad checking in, Chris Bosh Jr. Gold Flightposite rocker. Sleeve donner. Kev and 2Guard's worst nightmare.
grin.gif

I had mad fun rocking with ya'll. I owe ya'll a few dunks too,
laugh.gif
. Tommie, assemble your crew. We have unfinished business to take care of. Team 124 will be there next time...hopefully. And Kev, right now it's looking like Garnett and Jamison, and right now I'm feeling like anything is possible. *exits post-game press conference*

Originally Posted by ShadtotheCity

Shad checking in, Chris Bosh Jr. Gold Flightposite rocker. Sleeve donner. Kev and 2Guard's worst nightmare.
grin.gif

I had mad fun rocking with ya'll. I owe ya'll a few dunks too,
laugh.gif
. Tommie, assemble your crew. We have unfinished business to take care of. Team 124 will be there next time...hopefully. And Kev, right now it's looking like Garnett and Jamison, and right now I'm feeling like anything is possible. *exits post-game press conference*
roll.gif

Good run even though it was hot as a mother....., I was the other white guy who didnt throw up with the III's. We should do it some other time not in the morning though....afternoon would be better. Oh and we can ball in Bethesda there's plenty of courts around my way.

had fun ballin with y'all. next time should definitely be during the afternoon. I was the guy with no shirt and Bakins on.

Originally Posted by ShadtotheCity

And Kev, right now it's looking like Garnett and Jamison, and right now I'm feeling like anything is possible. *exits post-game press conference*

Originally Posted by FlightRice23

had fun ballin with y'all. next time should definitely be during the afternoon. I was the guy with no shirt and Bakins on.
I gotta get your endurance.  Fearless going to the hoop.  Much respect.

I'm def. on my groupie issssssssssssssssh when we pick teams next time.

[Donkey from Shrek] "PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME!"

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

^

If you can't make it, let me know.

You supposed to be getting SJs...

I need to get Cuz his shoes. I hate "open" transactions. Gives me the heebie-jeebies...

^^^ He aint lyin...lol...we had a pending transaction since the last D.A.R., and he reminded me about it every chance he got..
roll.gif

It finally happened the day before this event.

I'm glad to hear everyone had fun!...I kno I kno...I said i was gonna make it but I didnt. I pulled out at the last second to go check out a few Cars I was interested in. The plan was to cop the ride and head to Kings Courts but, both Pilots I looked at were no good...smh

Maybe next time!!!

We should make this a monthly thing??????? anyone?

Originally Posted by jahsondc

^^^ He aint lyin...lol...we had a pending transaction since the last D.A.R., and he reminded me about it every chance he got..
roll.gif
Snitches get stitches...............................................................

#I'm just saying dooooooe...

^^^
roll.gif

How is that snitchin tho? I was merely agreeing with what you said "open transactions gimme the heeby jeebies".

Good playing with yall fellas. It was good seeing a few faces I haven't seen in some time. 
Hopefully we can do something like this regularly. I'm always down to hoop. 

I was in the white/navy/gold lebron vii's and jersey. 

You guys are better then me. My out of shape %$# would have had a stroke out there in that
heat.

What is good with the next DAR? Mid July, early August?

^
Set something up, lol.

Mid-Sept. seems to always work. Summer over, everybody back on regular school/work schedule.

patiently waiting for the next event.
Had to do that good ol hospital visit to see my lil one then hit up Charm's baby shower.

Too bad EOH wasnt there
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

patiently waiting for the next event.
Had to do that good ol hospital visit to see my lil one then hit up Charm's baby shower.

Too bad EOH wasnt there
laugh.gif
Man, I had to prioritize last minute.  "Charm" knows my heart though, so it should be no beef.

I opted to chill and help out NTers with rides to their destinations, rather than rush home to shower and drive to bmore and back before my lil' sis graduation party that Saturday in D.C.

Too much going on in one day...

DAR should be in late Late July - Early August...

And should be at the same spot as last time..

No need to change the venue...

Back
Top Bottom