Baltimore Hip Hop is on its way....✨

Very unique moment in Baltimore hip hop right now. Can't recall the city having THIS much talent and the city supporting it. First time in my life that we got some people on the come up. Scene is bubbling. Dudes doing millions of views...collaborating and getting signed.

I present you.....Baltimore Hip Hop :pimp:

Last edited:
that british accent ****** from baltimore have yall shoulda been had a classic rapper

ybs skola has some cool songs tho

Asap Ant a B-more legend

I like the Skoola, YGG Tay, Bandhunta Izzy, and the Creek Boy (them boys harmonizing like a ghetto orchestra) tracks

Nick Breed song is aight.

Other stuff is absolutely dreadful

We live baby :pimp: .....bout time the city had some stuff to listen to, the music was absolutely trash for years n it was strange that they couldnt get it together

Asap Ant sucks tho, nobody even pays him attention in his own city :lol:

Skola got the city right now tho

Last edited:
Imagine if there was actually some creativity instead of murder/death/kill repeat. Must be hard to step out the box when everybody sounds the same.

I know product of the environment...

Imagine if there was actually some creativity instead of murder/death/kill repeat. Must be hard to step out the box when everybody sounds the same.

I know product of the environment...
sounds good, high horse...Now u can go post that in damn near every thread on this music section :lol:

True, that Bandhunta is easily the better one out of all the groups. Moose dude can actually rap also.

Was hoping for a little more diversity in the sound. Club music sound doesn't blend with rap in bmore?

True, that Bandhunta is easily the better one out of all the groups. Moose dude can actually rap also.

Was hoping for a little more diversity in the sound. Club music sound doesn't blend with rap in bmore?
Yea Moose got bars...the rest its just mostly slick talk and the beat

Club music pretty much died when DJ K swift did ( RIP to her)

Asap Ant a B-more legend

I like the Skoola, YGG Tay, Bandhunta Izzy, and the Creek Boy (them boys harmonizing like a ghetto orchestra) tracks

Nick Breed song is aight.

Other stuff is absolutely dreadful
This gotta be the most random sentence ever, man.:lol:

This gotta be the most random sentence ever, man.:lol:
TrollFace.jpg

these *****s done made a trap boyz 2 men

post more of their standout songs

Honestly, that's their only song at this pointfor real :lol:. Interested to see where they go. Cuz they got a lor talent.

I was in Cleveland a few weeks ago and I heard shining..people were singing that joint word for word too

It's an anthem man. I tried to tell ****** at the top of the year. Skola is a star

Meh, not really my thing I suppose.
The YGG Tay track was alright. Didn't really like the YBS Skola track in the OP but he got some heat.

Back
Top Bottom