Banged up kicks

back to business.....

but wait there's more............................................

im not sure if its a problem of the aj 20, you see the traces of the shoe goo??? same part of both shoes.even with my aj 20 3/4 right shoe same problem

vc1 with out the cover and zipper (experiment ) ;p

my 4th year highschool p.e shoes (97-98)

nakita ko lang sa bodega,so i take a pic of it , lol

thats all folks
wink.gif

at nasa bodega pa talaga! give those to charity! but props to you man and your banged up kicks! I thought mine with the blood was weird but yours are sick!

Originally Posted by blacksapatos

back to business.....

but wait there's more............................................

im not sure if its a problem of the aj 20, you see the traces of the shoe goo??? same part of both shoes.even with my aj 20 3/4 right shoe same problem

Same here... both White/Red and 3/4's outsole came loose after some time... I think this is a problem for the XX's...

blacksapatos,

same problem with my xx and xx 3/4s the black tires would just unglue

i remember your xx mids, it was still like new when you got the 3/4s

now that's what i call sulit!

Shox BB4 are Fire (Boing Boing) - I guess you have dunked in a game like VC on Fred Weis, hehehe!

eugene , so thats a fact na yun ng problem ng aj20
balong , yep super sulit
smile.gif

13asuncion, how i wish that i can dunk with that boing boing , haha
flashout , yup thats the vc1 yung may cover with zipper

bro RIP to IX's. Accdg to KC in Clavel issue 2, take em off the boxes and rockem

pinas ba lahat yan? pag sa pinas kasi isa lang ang rotation sa sapatos, well for me at least back in HS, 2 pero madalas sa semento naglalaro kaya laspag talagaat hanggang mawarak ang sapatos bago bilhan ng parents ng bago ulit, hehe, at least sulit!

Will dig for my HS kicks when I get home to province... haha!

Sayang yung CG IX's... were they DS Jason16?

^those cg are not DS, i got it from a friend, i think he play ball in them then kept it in storage for the longest time, then i sold it, i told the guy tonever used it kc mukang bbgay na. the sole was all right pero pag pinipindot m na e lumulubog na. ( its a sign na your shoes is in retirement stage or fordisplay na lng).

Originally Posted by jason16

^those cg are not DS, i got it from a friend, i think he play ball in them then kept it in storage for the longest time, then i sold it, i told the guy to never used it kc mukang bbgay na. the sole was all right pero pag pinipindot m na e lumulubog na. ( its a sign na your shoes is in retirement stage or for display na lng).

definitely, i think you're friend learned a lesson with what happened...sayang i want those cool grey ix's pa naman badly.....
ohwell.gif

THANKS RED

hello! kmusta kababayan!
i have a Jordan 1 "old loves" so beat up..
i feel bad cuz i used it to play ball on the park. i'll try to post some pics of it.

FS NDS jordan 6"carmines" size 11. pm your offers.
FS DS lebron 6 "hardwood Classics" size 11.
DS lebron 6 "LA" size 11.5
SALAMAT!

kuya jason, poor IX. may it rest in peace.
but that's what u call "sulit" worth every penny u paid for it.=]

Back
Top Bottom