Bape and PBA jersey question

Hello I am on vacation here in the Philippines and am leaving in about a week and have a few questions. Where can i purchase a James Yap PBA jersey? and i also see many people wearing bape and baby milo, is there an authentic dealer for bape or are they just wearing fakes?

For the jersey,try going to sm malls and look for accel sportswears,they are i think the official outfitter of the pba..

As far as I know, there isn't a BAPE official/authentic distributor or dealer yet here in the Phils...

Toby's sports in MOA has a bunch of pba jerseys last time I was there, I'm assuming other branches have some too. And yeah, Accel is the official manufacturer. And as for the bape query, greenhills has a lot of them which is to say, they're most definitely fake.

fellow NTer icebox15 can help you with PBA jerseys. PM him for inquiries.

as far as bape goes, its better to buy it from hongkong or singapore where they have official stores than take the risk of purchasing fakes here in the p.i.

HTH

^ fapes
laugh.gif

Those said PBA jerseys should set you back for Php749.00 the last time I checked. If the price changed, it shouldn't be too far off..

Back
Top Bottom