Barabus TKR > Bugatti Veyron

[h2]Old but still
eek.gif
from autoblog
[/h2][h2]
[/h2][h2]Barabus TKR: 0-60 mph in 1.67 secs, 270 mph top speed[/h2][h2]
Do we have your attention? The Barabus "1005 bhp" supercar we've been updating you on has finally been unveiled and the details on this machine are astounding.It's a true Italian-built exotic, though its twin-turbo 6.0-liter V8 that produces 1005 bhp is sourced from the U.K. According to Barabus, that motor willpropel the all carbon-fiber car (body and chassis) to 60 mph in a mere 1.67 seconds, and on to a top speed of 270 mph. For those who didn't think thissupercar was meant to be a Bugatti Veyron slayer, the new Barabus website that just went live today states,"The TKR is designed to compete with the world's fastest, quickest, best handling, most luxurious grand touring cars in the world" (ouremphasis). Barabus will be producing 300-400 TKRs over a three-year production period, and fetching one will cost you £360,000 (USD$700,000). A sharp bargaincompared to the Veyron's £600,000 (USD$1.1 million) asking price.[/h2]
rgy1cw.jpg

i5d4s9.jpg

x0z7ut.jpg

16h0shs.jpg

2luphe9.jpg

16bczkl.jpg

They sure did use a lot of cars as influence. The rear looks almost exactly like a Pagani's.

I didn't think it was possible to make something uglier than a Veyron. Looks like it would crinkle like a tin can past 200 MPH.

The front looks fine, like a ccx. The back needs some work but thats ok because people wont even get a good look at it with those specs....Goooonnnne!

For a little bit more than a CGT thats a damn good deal

eh, i wouldn't even go that fast on a track. bugatti is fast and brings some luxury to the table at least. this thing looks like a backyard project

Originally Posted by VIXIV

They sure did use a lot of cars as influence. The rear looks almost exactly like a Pagani's.

I was just about to say that. And looks like they stole the nose off of a Saleen S7. If I had the money......I still might take the Bugatti, fit and finishon this thing doesn't impress me. The wheels seem to be sitting too deep inside the well.

looks like poo. kinda like they just through the design together quick. put in a supercar shape add some vents here and there and wala.
fast though. but if i want a 1000+ car its gonna be a car people know about.
pimp.gif

Here are some pics to compare, looks A LOT like the s7
Edit - Just noticed the prototype has no side mirrors
nerd.gif
but the other picsdo

Barabus TKR
rgy1cw.jpg

Sallen s7
2rxejo0.jpg

Koenigsegg ccx
11jm150.jpg

Pagani Zonda
25armm1.jpg

Barabus TKR
i5d4s9.jpg

Originally Posted by THockey66

Thing has been around for years without any proof of performance.

yeah

im pretty sure everything about this car is a lie

looks like a cheap S7 + Zonda kit car

Back
Top Bottom