baron 9s

Would anybody pay 270 to get the baron 9s a week early or should i wait til the release date and would they be hard to cop.

Last edited:
They're getting some love and attention but no that's too much and they will be GR. Just do your homework, go with a bunch of ppl to do raffles or however your local stores do it and you'll have a very good chance. If you don't get a call you can try nike.com and probably be able to cop. I made the mistake of coppin the laney 5s preorder at $270. Granted I could not afford to miss out I loved them and I had money to blow. I went to the mall on RD and they had some pairs including my size still available.

Thanks i went to a local known store in my state and first he said he wanted 250 now he raised it to 270 then i left the store. Can u pay without a account on nike.com.

They're getting some love and attention but no that's too much and they will be GR. Just do your homework, go with a bunch of ppl to do raffles or however your local stores do it and you'll have a very good chance. If you don't get a call you can try nike.com and probably be able to cop. I made the mistake of coppin the laney 5s preorder at $270. Granted I could not afford to miss out I loved them and I had money to blow. I went to the mall on RD and they had some pairs including my size still available.
this is good advice, You should be able to cop with limited problems on RD. You don't need an account on nike. You can use your cc or pay pal at checkout.

I guess it depends on you. If you really want them and don't want to risk the chance of missing out. But imo I'd just take the risk of trying to buy them on release date. An account isn't required for nike but it's just more convenient if you have one since all the info is saved so checkout is made easier.

That's what imma do is wait til the release dat and get them from the twitter link im not paying that much over retail for a shoe

Back
Top Bottom