Baruch College

im planning on applying for Baruch for the next fall semester and i was wondering if any NTer's attend there, and how are the chicks in the school

glad to see academics isn't ur concern
tired.gif

Originally Posted by lilty83

im planning on applying for Baruch for the next fall semester and i was wondering if any NTer's attend there, and how are the chicks in the school

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I dunno about Baruch in particular, but Hunter and Brooklyn college has some dimes. I don't think you can go wrong with Baruch.

Originally Posted by lilty83

glad to see you have your priorities in order
laugh.gif

I go there.

Heres some advice. Pass math 2003 the first time you take it so you don't end up having to take it junior year after 3 tries.

Good school though, a lot of great professors. If you want to do business its the place for you.

when i read the title I was coming up in here to specificly point out they had some fine fems there .. I'm glad that was your question!

btw, my homegirl got 20k raised after she got her degree from there .. go figure doing the same work same company same every .. that paper gave her 20k extra ayear!

I love when people get priorities mixed up, makes me feel human.

Life is about mistakes, smooth path is the boring path.

I am applying there also but its kinda on the bottom of my list of colleges I would like to attend

i came in here thinking there was something academic involved.
well i attend baruch but i'm conflicted about staying but i'll make a thread after my 1st semester's over. baruch has taken a toll on my sociallife especially when I spend a minimum of 2 hours traveling a day from queens and have less time to do work and i ended up getting a bunch of crappy professorssince i'm a first semester freshmen so i got loaded with work.
girls are alright here, to answer your question.

If you want to study business, then Baruch is the place to be. However, since you are concerned about girls, I suggest Hunter. Girls make up of 70% of thecampus population at Hunter.

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

when i read the title I was coming up in here to specificly point out they had some fine fems there .. I'm glad that was your question!

btw, my homegirl got 20k raised after she got her degree from there .. go figure doing the same work same company same every .. that paper gave her 20k extra a year!
not that i care to know your homegirl business or nathan, but for all intensive purposes of this post that could be saying a lot or that could besaying absolutely nothing at all

i was planning on attending baruch college also for music business...does baruch have room and board??

Originally Posted by Heavily Weighted

If you want to study business, then Baruch is the place to be. However, since you are concerned about girls, I suggest Hunter. Girls make up of 70% of the campus population at Hunter.

and this is why i'm taking a little longer to graduate
smh.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif

baruch doesn't have dorms but hunter does. suggest you look into that before you get too excited though. pretty sure it's limited.

Being that I been at Baruch longer than any of the NT'ers on here, Baruch has some crappy professors for the most important classes for your majorregardless of the major. Since I been here, precalc has become calc but still kept its title and most people don't pass the "new" calc on thefirst try. There are some girls here and there, but nothing compared to John Jay where I have seen more than even Hunter. If you want a major in anythingconcerning business, this school is great and looks good on your resume. My best advice is to ask around for who the good professors and for the girls, chillaround the bench.

My dorm is near Baruch, I don't see too many good looking girls around there. Hunter is where it's at.

speaking of baruch, anyone else catch the Mavs practicing in the gym? Met Dirk outside the gym after he came out of the bathroom
laugh.gif
seriously 7 ft is tall.

im currently attending SUNY Buffalo but I'm planning on transferring to Baruch next fall..

anyone know what the transfer process is like from a SUNY to CUNY ?

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by Heavily Weighted

If you want to study business, then Baruch is the place to be. However, since you are concerned about girls, I suggest Hunter. Girls make up of 70% of the campus population at Hunter.

and this is why i'm taking a little longer to graduate
smh.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Trrrruuuueeeee Story.

Im honestly OK with going to Hunter for the rest of my life
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Bagged up a Keri Hilson X Christina Milian clone on the 6 platform tonight.

Back
Top Bottom