Basketball tayo!

out on wed. still in Cebu.
frown.gif

mga sir pwde ba makilaro sa game nyo.. available naman ako during weekends and ask ko din sana mga sir kung san yung venue ng mga games nyo thanks

Originally Posted by denmark

mga sir pwde ba makilaro sa game nyo.. available naman ako during weekends and ask ko din sana mga sir kung san yung venue ng mga games nyo thanks

hi sir denmark.... yung regular games kasi before na sat and wed nights eh practice na nung team.. siguro after ng tourney, magiging open ulet yun for everyone...
smile.gif

and the venue is at MBT in pioneer.. near robinsons pioneer.
wink.gif

jeremy, sos! magresign ka na din like ni DA WHO na doble2x ang gamit pero nakalimutan ang jersey!
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
i can help play point guard, i can also guard the point guard of the other team the way i guarded our coach during the finals game @ wnc.

funny i got this shirt from park today, it says: NOBODY TRAINS TO LOSE.
84b26af43c717a4225918624f1f63ad21d610316.pjpg

we got the talent, sum it all up and we're gonna be hard to beat, we just need to play as one. we have to play with more tenacity.

but guys, please remind me... to bring my jersey so i can play.

but guys, please remind me... to bring my jersey so i can play.

@rich
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i wonder how you were feeling then when you were so excited for the opening game only to learn you dont have your jersey. how would i react kaya if it happened to me? shoot!

Hahaha.

It's the 3rd time that this happened. Imagine, I had 2 shorts, 2 spare shirts, 2 spare socks.

I got used to the feeling of forgetting my jerseys during gameday. hahaha.

When I played in Tiong Lian, what I did was to throw the ball @ one of the players from SSH so I could get the ire of my coach and knowing him, he'll bench me for doing that. My evil plan worked. Hahaha.

Nice Game guys... We just need to adjust within ourselves, Coach KAt and specially the Teams we will face... its just a game and as Allan said... Lots of games to go....

Chaos IV and Chaos V but no jersey? Huwaattttt!!!! Peace Rich!!!

Before tip off I am feeling I will get sick and now the fever pushed through and am now riding on the bed with it for two days...... Bad trip!!

Originally Posted by rockmaninov

mga sir wala po ba gusto sumali sa Don bosco league. the organizer is asking me if we're gonna join. thanks.

conflict with the MBT tournament schedule bro. lets see what the others would say though.

OR,

gishtar, busdriver, superswag, francis, ryan, and all the other ballers, we're calling you out. if you have the time, put up another team and represent NT. ayos 'yun, were joining games left and right! nice di ba.

Originally Posted by urbandubista

Originally Posted by rockmaninov

mga sir wala po ba gusto sumali sa Don bosco league. the organizer is asking me if we're gonna join. thanks.

conflict with the MBT tournament schedule bro. lets see what the others would say though.

OR,

gishtar, busdriver, superswag, francis, ryan, and all the other ballers, we're calling you out. if you have the time, put up another team and represent NT. ayos 'yun, were joining games left and right! nice di ba.
Willing to join the other team, if someone will come up with..

im all about joining tourneys and representing but since im from las pinas and work in alabang i cant really commit to weeknight schedules. if itll be scheduled thursday-sunday night im good to go!

yo mon, finally, you have the time to join and represent NT! haha.

D, i believe the games are between thu and sun. not really sure.

@rockmaninov.ta ei bro, would you mind post all details relevant regarding your tourney? schedule of games, fees and the like? so the guys could check if they can commit. that would be easier for everyone (=

yo mon, finally, you have the time to join and represent NT! haha.

D, i believe the games are between thu and sun. not really sure.

@rockmaninov.ta ei bro, would you mind post all details relevant regarding your tourney? schedule of games, fees and the like? so the guys could check if they can commit. that would be easier for everyone (=

yes bro..I've been looking to play with you guys but I think you are already occupied with the league. Been looking for other NT players to play with sana..

@mon some are asking too. if you guys could get a venue, you can start making a post here. swag, busdriver, gish, alfred, and lotsa others are available during weekends. if we dont have a game were glad to join you guys too. sa 'min kasi, when we were still playing sa serendra, wala na kaming prob sa court since allan/taken24 provides the venue. i think magkaroon lang ng court available and you post a list here, game time na yan bro!

@mon some are asking too. if you guys could get a venue, you can start making a post here. swag, busdriver, gish, alfred, and lotsa others are available during weekends. if we dont have a game were glad to join you guys too. sa 'min kasi, when we were still playing sa serendra, wala na kaming prob sa court since allan/taken24 provides the venue. i think magkaroon lang ng court available and you post a list here, game time na yan bro!
qft! just holla at me if there'll be pickup games during weekends and i'll be glad to join and play/meet with other NTers. i prefer the venue to be somewhere in the makati area so that it wont be that far from southern heads...

Originally Posted by superswag

qft! just holla at me if there'll be pickup games during weekends and i'll be glad to join and play/meet with other NTers. i prefer the venue to be somewhere in the makati area so that it wont be that far from southern heads...

I play with my officemates every thursday in the seminary in guadalupe makati, infront of loyola. All we need is a schedule that will be ok to all, then I'll check if the place is available in that day and time, then we're good to go I guess.

that's a good start. i guess most would prefer weekends though. if D can make it this thu, im on leave and we can join you mon. that'll be good for me since i wont be able to make it to our practice game tomorrow night and we'll have our second game on fri. atleast i can still stretch my muscles and regain my touches. ill try to ask some if they would have the time to join us this thu. maybe we can begin this with atleast 5 NT heads against your friends pareng mon. what you think about that D? then for the next games, lets do what allan does. lets post a list so there'll be another batch of players and tune-up games.

that's a good start. i guess though most would prefer weekends. if D can make it this thu though, im on leave and we can join you mon. that'll be good for me since since i wont be able to make it to our practice game tomorrow night and we'll have our second game on fri. ill try to ask some if they would have the time to join us this thu. maybe we can begin this with 5 NT heads against your friends pareng mon. what you think about that D?

That can happen. I'll ask the number of heads that will play on thursday. I'll let you know if we can make that happen, since we only have 2 hours of sked.Para we can have everyone play too.

aww, sayang D already logged out. ei players, who wants to join this thu's game in makati? just post so we can get a headcount. keep us posted as well mon. thanks.

sounds like a plan jay-r/mon! its this thursday right? if this will push through then im game!

yo how do i get there coming from las pinas? via commute? thanks!

peace

Back
Top Bottom