BASKIN ROBBINS. BUY ONE SUNDAE GET ONE FREE

01.jpg

YOU ARE WELCOME NIKETALK.
wink.gif

remember those fake coupons to get straight up free food. It wasn't buy one get one free or 50% off or anything like that. Just order get food anddon't pay anything haha.

We should hold a contest for best fake coupon.

THIS COUPON IS NOT FAKE. I lil bro got an this email from them. SO he passed it to me and now Im passing it to you guys.

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

^^^uh theirs a line between cheap and poor....

How does remembering fake coupons make me cheap or poor? Nice logic there. It's clowns like you that are mad at the world and come take out your angerin NT that make it worse and worse to be here.
Btw...I'm VERY far from being poor.

this coupon is defenitly appreciated but i miss those free wendys coupons that had me eating for free whenever i went to work and the free pizza hut couponsthat came in handy on a regular basis.

oreo sundaes
pimp.gif

im bout to print out like 10 of these joints

take em to all the different BR around me
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

How does remembering fake coupons make me cheap or poor? Nice logic there. It's clowns like you that are mad at the world and come take out your anger in NT that make it worse and worse to be here.

Lol you mad? All I said their was a line between poor and cheap, you don't have to be upset unless I really offended you.
remember those fake coupons to get straight up free food. It wasn't buy one get one free or 50% off or anything like that. Just order get food and don't pay anything haha.

Cool I use coupons too for free stuff or buy 1 get 1 free etc... Your asking Nters to edit them so you don't have to pay anything. Ain'tthat illegal? Then you want to hold a contest for best fake coupons...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
are you listening to yourself?

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

How does remembering fake coupons make me cheap or poor? Nice logic there. It's clowns like you that are mad at the world and come take out your anger in NT that make it worse and worse to be here.

Lol you mad? All I said their was a line between poor and cheap, you don't have to be upset unless I really offended you.
remember those fake coupons to get straight up free food. It wasn't buy one get one free or 50% off or anything like that. Just order get food and don't pay anything haha.

Cool I use coupons too for free stuff or buy 1 get 1 free etc... Your asking Nters to edit them so you don't have to pay anything. Ain't that illegal? Then you want to hold a contest for best fake coupons...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
are you listening to yourself?

square
smh.gif
smh.gif

dont even know what a joke is

^word. Misery needs company though so i can't be mad at him. Dudes mad at the world and tryin to vent in nt.

Back
Top Bottom