Battle of real vs fake bred 11s

Contacted by a dude on ebay selling my bred 11s and after exchanging texts, he insists my breds are fake. After seeing pictures of his bred 11, I guarantee his are fake.

he wants to take it to NT to decide

Mine purchased on Ndc vs His purchased at moes on Steinway

He insists that all real Jordan's have a white bottom underneath the insole

Easiest 50 bucks I've ever made, but u decide, at least we can educate.

Mine
View media item 688206View media item 688208View media item 688209View media item 688210View media item 688211
his breds
View media item 688221View media item 688222View media item 688223View media item 688225View media item 688226

Last edited:
This is kind of a moot point.. NDC doesn't sell fakes, point blank period. 

Plus aren't you showing off a white bottom on your pair? Not really seeing how he has an argument..

Not enough pix of his pair to tell but his 23 looks small on rears, would like to see CF

i agree, mine is a grey and cushy underneath the insole, his is white

i confirmed this with my concords, has the same grey cush underneath the insole and it was purchased at NTNY

Am I the only other one that thinks his Breds are fake af? Not you soleglow. His bottom arc looks super cheap to me and the pic from the back you can see the shape of the midsole isn't even with one another at all

anyone that knows about sneakers know that every single Nike Jordan or just regular Nike has a white bottom and not greey bottom. So can we get some real sneaker heads in here to tell this guy.

I don't even own Bred 11's and I can tell his are fake.  The Carbon fiber on the bottom is NOT supposed to look like that, the spots are supposd to be bigger.  

Also, the translucent red outsole looks off, it looks like his pair is a different shade of "translucent red".  

This guy is an idiot.

Yea well see about that. Every Nike Or jordan that is real has a white bottom under the sole when you look under. Lets have everyone check any Nike or Jordan made. Kids size or adults and you will find out. These are some good fakes you have my man. Thats why I asked for the pictures of under the sole, because thats the straight give away to know if they are real or not.

You guys dont know about sneakers. Those are my girls pair which is a 5.5y. I told him to meet me at flight club to have them check em out and then he can pay me $50 on the spot once they tell him they are fake.

dead ***, both of your pairs are real. whats crazy is now you guys got everybody ripping the soles out of all their shoes to prove this white sole theory right or wrong.... but there is no consistent truth behind it. there is no definite color underneath the sole... I have shoes that are brown, pink, white, grey, etc. under the sole. I think it all depends on what sweatshop did the work.. like for instance, if there's two sweat shops on the same block and Nike's trying to sell them the job, whichever one will do it for less is going to get the job.. I would imagine Nike is always changing factories. you can just see the differences between releases only a few years apart.

I would assume it's the same thing as getting tiles done in your house.. (example) like, depending on who you hire to do the job, one guy might use brown glue, the other one might use white glue. Same difference.

also, we all know the quality of nikes/jordan nowadays is compete trash. so when you see flaws and you're quick to call it fake, its just jb quality issues. I dont get how everyones always quick to call out fake kicks all the time. richy said his was gs 5.5y, which is why the CF looks funny... and they have obviously been worn a lot... what you see is a dirty red bottom which makes it look a different shade of red than a ds pair obviously.... so to the guy that said the soles are two different shades, youre right but only because one is under a thick layer of dirt.

Heres my XI's. all size 13 and all real (to my knowledge)

notice they all have grey bottoms except for the OLDEST release which is white. the new factory must be using grey now and the previous one must have been using white. im sure there are 100 reasons why the SJ are white bottom and the rest are grey.

View media item 688423
heres my lebron re-entry (i just grabbed whatever was close)

is this not a nike product? yes it is. and it was purchased from ntny. you can clearly see the orange under the sole.

View media item 688424
Heres a pic of my REAL playoff 8's with a brown/cardboard-ish color under the sole...

View media item 688389

Last edited:
Well you guys need to do that at flight club then cuz everyone goin back and forth when to me those 5.5 GS look fugly to me. I've seen some real GS Breds at flight club. Please post ASAP if you guys have a definitive answer. Ofcourse I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure they GM. I would hope both real nobody should have to have a pair of GM that were under the impression to be real.

check out the carbon fiber, dead giveaway in my opinion
anyone that knows about sneakers know that every single Nike Jordan or just regular Nike has a white bottom and not greey bottom. So can we get some real sneaker heads in here to tell this guy.

I don't even own Bred 11's and I can tell his are fake.  The Carbon fiber on the bottom is NOT supposed to look like that, the spots are supposd to be bigger.  

Also, the translucent red outsole looks off, it looks like his pair is a different shade of "translucent red".  

This guy is an idiot.
This has to be some of the funniest ish ive read in a while..SMDH @ half of  these comment..You guys are off the hook...IMO Both pair are 100% legit.. As SMZ said the CF on the GS pair looks exactly as it should for a GS pair..An the color has been explained as well. Both of you guys should find a new hobby for real..

Last edited:
@TIMMYBRIXXX   is correct... the other pair is a GS pair (Carbon fiber of mens and gs are different)...both are legit,  SMH to the guys that says CF is a dead giveaway

Back
Top Bottom