Battle of the Great Apes...volume Battle Royale

Okay steel room match: Battle of the Great Apes (10 chimps, 10 orangutans, 3 gorillas, 50 humans)
Who wins and why???

*All male animals

*Every species understands that winning = food

*Dying = death 

*The rest of their game plan is up to the their intelligence

*An adequately sized roomed, no weapons, etc, steel room match

Humans

50 Brock Lesnars 

6 ft, 3 inch 280 lbs 4XL gloves

BrockLesnar.jpg

10 Orangutans

5 ft, 180 lbs

10 Chimps

5 ft, 6 inch 150 lbs

755afba0-4b07-472c-b8ee-8f1002b17798

3 Gorillas

5 ft 9 inch 430 lbs

article-1132389-033E42C1000005DC-814_468x405.jpg

Okay steel room match: Battle of the Great Apes (10 chimps, 10 orangutans, 3 gorillas, 50 humans)
Who wins and why???

*All male animals

*Every species understands that winning = food

*Dying = death 

*The rest of their game plan is up to the their intelligence

*An adequately sized roomed, no weapons, etc, steel room match

Humans

50 Brock Lesnars 

6 ft, 3 inch 280 lbs 4XL gloves

BrockLesnar.jpg

10 Orangutans

5 ft, 180 lbs

10 Chimps

5 ft, 6 inch 150 lbs

755afba0-4b07-472c-b8ee-8f1002b17798

3 Gorillas

5 ft 9 inch 430 lbs

article-1132389-033E42C1000005DC-814_468x405.jpg

50 humans of that size would win. The only real competition would be the gorillas and at 15+ humans to 1 they would simply be overwhelmed. Not to mention humans have superior comunication skills and therefore could plan such a strategy. There's a reason we're not the ones in a zoo.

50 humans of that size would win. The only real competition would be the gorillas and at 15+ humans to 1 they would simply be overwhelmed. Not to mention humans have superior comunication skills and therefore could plan such a strategy. There's a reason we're not the ones in a zoo.

Originally Posted by PJ

instead of 50 brock lesners what about 50 nt'rs?

The slaughter would be the most gruesome and disappointing thing to grace the internetz ever. Nothing would be recognizable as even having been human when all is said and done.

Gorillas would probably win. Depends who they go after first, and how many chimps are left when they go at them. Orangutans probably wouldnt be much of a match vs gorillas, but I dont know enough about them to make a definitive call. Humans would be turned to rag dolls.

Originally Posted by PJ

instead of 50 brock lesners what about 50 nt'rs?

The slaughter would be the most gruesome and disappointing thing to grace the internetz ever. Nothing would be recognizable as even having been human when all is said and done.

Gorillas would probably win. Depends who they go after first, and how many chimps are left when they go at them. Orangutans probably wouldnt be much of a match vs gorillas, but I dont know enough about them to make a definitive call. Humans would be turned to rag dolls.

It would probably take 2-3 Brock Lesnars to take out one chimp/orangutan. I'd say after taking out those two, and while still being hit by the gorillas every now and then, their numbers would be considerably lessened. In the end, I'm thinking a standoff between one pretty healthy gorilla with another one half dead but still ready to tango, vs a team of maybe 20-25 humans. From there, I either say 1 gorilla left standing or 5 humans left, 3 with fatal wounds.

It would probably take 2-3 Brock Lesnars to take out one chimp/orangutan. I'd say after taking out those two, and while still being hit by the gorillas every now and then, their numbers would be considerably lessened. In the end, I'm thinking a standoff between one pretty healthy gorilla with another one half dead but still ready to tango, vs a team of maybe 20-25 humans. From there, I either say 1 gorilla left standing or 5 humans left, 3 with fatal wounds.

Back
Top Bottom