Battle Royal?

We would only need three humans.

StoneColdSkullBeer.jpg

kane7.png

wallpaper-of-hbk-shawn-michaels-500x375.jpg

/thread

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by PJ

instead of 50 brock lesners what about 50 nt'rs?

The slaughter would be the most gruesome and disappointing thing to grace the internetz ever. Nothing would be recognizable as even having been human when all is said and done.

Gorillas would probably win. Depends who they go after first, and how many chimps are left when they go at them. Orangutans probably wouldnt be much of a match vs gorillas, but I dont know enough about them to make a definitive call. Humans would be turned to rag dolls.
I'm sure we would put up a better fight than that.OP you need to include baboons in the battle royal as well, the most pimp of the apes
edit: for some reason the video doesn't work

Originally Posted by PJ

The slaughter would be the most gruesome and disappointing thing to grace the internetz ever. Nothing would be recognizable as even having been human when all is said and done.

Gorillas would probably win. Depends who they go after first, and how many chimps are left when they go at them. Orangutans probably wouldnt be much of a match vs gorillas, but I dont know enough about them to make a definitive call. Humans would be turned to rag dolls.
I'm sure we would put up a better fight than that.OP you need to include baboons in the battle royal as well, the most pimp of the apes
edit: for some reason the video doesn't work

Not sure who would win between the gorillas and orangutans...but the chimps and humans would be minced meat.

Not sure who would win between the gorillas and orangutans...but the chimps and humans would be minced meat.

Easily, 50 Brock Lesnars. But strategy will be key. How are there no such simulators? These kinda questions need immediate answers.

Easily, 50 Brock Lesnars. But strategy will be key. How are there no such simulators? These kinda questions need immediate answers.

i'd say gorilla's.  the chimps and orangutans will be going buckwild on everything.  that way the humans will never be able to get a good shot at the gorillas which they will have to take out right away if they want to succeed.  meanwhile all 3 great apes will be going ham on the humans and other apes.  there goes 30 humans right there.  by the time the apes thin themselves out the gorillas will have a clear shot at victory.  even with a ratio of 10:1 humans vs gorillas the humans wont stand a chance.  a steel cage with no where to hide... gorillas are gonna go ham and body parts of humans will be lying on the ground dislocated from their lifeless bodies. 

clear and easy victory for the gorillas

the real question is 500 sparrows vs 1 killer whale in a shallow tidal pool? 

i'd say gorilla's.  the chimps and orangutans will be going buckwild on everything.  that way the humans will never be able to get a good shot at the gorillas which they will have to take out right away if they want to succeed.  meanwhile all 3 great apes will be going ham on the humans and other apes.  there goes 30 humans right there.  by the time the apes thin themselves out the gorillas will have a clear shot at victory.  even with a ratio of 10:1 humans vs gorillas the humans wont stand a chance.  a steel cage with no where to hide... gorillas are gonna go ham and body parts of humans will be lying on the ground dislocated from their lifeless bodies. 

clear and easy victory for the gorillas

the real question is 500 sparrows vs 1 killer whale in a shallow tidal pool? 

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

*calling EA sports*

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

*calling EA sports*

Originally Posted by PJ

At least we would have some cool shoes on. #Swag

Originally Posted by PJ

At least we would have some cool shoes on. #Swag

Do any of ya'll remember what that one chimp did to the chick on Oprah, no way humans walk out of this one, not to mention the raw power of a 450 lb gorilla who knows what he is fighting for.

Do any of ya'll remember what that one chimp did to the chick on Oprah, no way humans walk out of this one, not to mention the raw power of a 450 lb gorilla who knows what he is fighting for.

in a room, most likely the furry dudes would all team up and go after the lesnars. then, once the humans are done, they proceed to fight each other.

i mean think about it. the chimps, orangutan, and gorilla all resemble one another.

if not that, the fact that gorillas have teeth (looks like sharp teeth) makes them the winner.

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

the 50 humans would be food. early.

in a room, most likely the furry dudes would all team up and go after the lesnars. then, once the humans are done, they proceed to fight each other.

i mean think about it. the chimps, orangutan, and gorilla all resemble one another.

if not that, the fact that gorillas have teeth (looks like sharp teeth) makes them the winner.

Originally Posted by pjhoody

Yup.
laugh.gif
It's not even a question.

Originally Posted by pjhoody

Yup.
laugh.gif
It's not even a question.

Back
Top Bottom