Battle of the Great Apes...volume Battle Royale

23 apes Vs 50 lesnars?

I think the apes would most likely attack the lesnars first. Also some of you are REALLY underestimating the orangutans and chimps, them dudes could rip your face off EARLY! Then throw in 3 Gorillas that could toss the lesnars around like rag dolls. The only chance that the lesnars would win is if that the apes attack each other first, and the remaining get tired, then 50 lesnars would over whelm them

23 apes Vs 50 lesnars?

I think the apes would most likely attack the lesnars first. Also some of you are REALLY underestimating the orangutans and chimps, them dudes could rip your face off EARLY! Then throw in 3 Gorillas that could toss the lesnars around like rag dolls. The only chance that the lesnars would win is if that the apes attack each other first, and the remaining get tired, then 50 lesnars would over whelm them

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Also some of you are REALLY underestimating the orangutans and chimps, them dudes could rip your face off EARLY!

Yep. When chimps get defensive over territory, they go ham on anything and everything that resembles a threat. And they go ham in groups. If I ever ran into a pack of chimps I'm running the other way.

Also some of you are REALLY underestimating the orangutans and chimps, them dudes could rip your face off EARLY!

Yep. When chimps get defensive over territory, they go ham on anything and everything that resembles a threat. And they go ham in groups. If I ever ran into a pack of chimps I'm running the other way.

eek.gif

them lions straight mauled/jumped that baboon.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

Okay, finally got home...thought about it a bit more. Oh and to the guy that said baboons a) they are small compared to chimps, tangs, zillas, people AND they aren't part of the Great Apes.  They are lower down the food chain.  Monkeys are not apes.  They'd get a beat down by the chimps etc.
Just watched some chimp stuff and a chimp can move ridiculously fast and orangutans are ridiculously strong (watch the tug of war between the sumo and orangutan, 600 lbs sumo gets demolished).  I think 10 chimps and 10 tangs is not that many.  It would be very hard for the Brocks to have an organized attack against the speed, strength and brutality of their opponents.  I think that the chimps would be smart and try to attack the humans as we pose the least threat to them.  The gorillas would just fling around a few people here and there.  I don't think any of the species would dare to try and attack the gorillas, which would be their biggest advantage.  They would be fighting disjointed posses as opposed to an organized threat.  I think the final battle would come down to 1 healthy gorilla, 1 75% gorilla, 2 orangutans, 4 chimps (due to their speed and ability to get away), and 0 brocks.  Out of that the gorillas would eventually be victorious.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Okay, finally got home...thought about it a bit more. Oh and to the guy that said baboons a) they are small compared to chimps, tangs, zillas, people AND they aren't part of the Great Apes.  They are lower down the food chain.  Monkeys are not apes.  They'd get a beat down by the chimps etc.
Just watched some chimp stuff and a chimp can move ridiculously fast and orangutans are ridiculously strong (watch the tug of war between the sumo and orangutan, 600 lbs sumo gets demolished).  I think 10 chimps and 10 tangs is not that many.  It would be very hard for the Brocks to have an organized attack against the speed, strength and brutality of their opponents.  I think that the chimps would be smart and try to attack the humans as we pose the least threat to them.  The gorillas would just fling around a few people here and there.  I don't think any of the species would dare to try and attack the gorillas, which would be their biggest advantage.  They would be fighting disjointed posses as opposed to an organized threat.  I think the final battle would come down to 1 healthy gorilla, 1 75% gorilla, 2 orangutans, 4 chimps (due to their speed and ability to get away), and 0 brocks.  Out of that the gorillas would eventually be victorious.

the apes are just too strong. all those tendons and muscles. plus the weapons

maybe if it wasnt brock...if it was my man kai greene aka gorilla muscle aka human gorilla. at 5'9 310

Kai%20Greene.jpg

the apes are just too strong. all those tendons and muscles. plus the weapons

maybe if it wasnt brock...if it was my man kai greene aka gorilla muscle aka human gorilla. at 5'9 310

Kai%20Greene.jpg

I will take 50 humans but it would be a blood bath for our species. A male chimp is about five times as strong as a large and fit human male and the chimp has more reach, more agility, huge canine teeth and their necks are much less exposed than ours. However, chimps do not have eyes in the backs of their heads and three or four good human fighters could kill a chimp and the extra 10 or 15 fighters could guard the chimp killers and those who remain after killing the chimps could finish off the handful of orangutans and/or the one gorilla that remain.

I will take 50 humans but it would be a blood bath for our species. A male chimp is about five times as strong as a large and fit human male and the chimp has more reach, more agility, huge canine teeth and their necks are much less exposed than ours. However, chimps do not have eyes in the backs of their heads and three or four good human fighters could kill a chimp and the extra 10 or 15 fighters could guard the chimp killers and those who remain after killing the chimps could finish off the handful of orangutans and/or the one gorilla that remain.

Back
Top Bottom